McKeens New Top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
monster_bertuzzi said:
I wonder if these scouts even watch Brule. Pouliot #3 Brule #4 :lol. Redline has him at #2 at least - where he belongs.

Anyone know how many WHLer's made the top 100? And who?

4. Gilbert Brule
11. Carey Price
15. Chris Durand
20. Devin Setoguchi
35. Brendan Mikkelson
43. Scott Jackson
48. Kendall McArdle
52. Nicholas Drazenovic
59. Ray Macias
61. Blair Jones
67. Michael Sauer
69. Dustin Kohn
74. Wacey Rabbit

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
markov` said:
4. Gilbert Brule
11. Carey Price
15. Chris Durand
20. Devin Setoguchi
35. Brendan Mikkelson
43. Scott Jackson
48. Kendall McArdle
52. Nicholas Drazenovic
59. Ray Macias
61. Blair Jones
67. Michael Sauer
69. Dustin Kohn
74. Wacey Rabbit

Thanks.

Man, Scott Jackson makes it at 43 - and Gauthier who is pretty much a Jackson clone doesn't even make it?

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
QMJHLguru said:
Zagrapan - Wild Card, but VERY LOW, the WJHC is gonna make or break him i think, his offensive upside has showen in Chicoutimi this year, not he'll bring it to the next level and display it to hundreds of scouts, a great showing will sky rocket his stock, so at the spot they have him this month is good, but come after the WJHC and a strong performence by Marek, i'll expect too see him in the 8-12 spots.

If he gets quality ice time, I think a lot of people will be very impressed tommorow.

Ismellofhockey

Mar 31, 2002
Visit site
RangerBoy said:
Crosby
Levasseur
Latendresse
Bourret
Zagrapan
Vincent
Bourdon
Paquet
Churilov
Roy
Andricopoulos
Bartulis
Labrie

Seems like a good year for the Q and for Quebec-born players, a definite improvement over last year although it would have been hard not to improve on last year's 1 player in the top 100.

Thanks for the quick reply.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
steblick said:
I like it. I'll go with Pouliot over Brule at this point but it's by a hair. As for Kindl, you get the feeling he's going to break out at any moment as a dominating force (there seems to e some consensus on this).

Brule should definately be ahead of Pouliot... He's a at least half a year younger and plays much more of a pro style game then Pouliot... I think Brule will end up as the 2nd best nhler out of this draft he has all the tools and is incredible in the corners.. Pouliot may be the 6th or 7th best NHL forward out of this group IMO.. Ive seen Benoit play 3 times this year and he impressed me as he came out of nowhere but I think the reason he's so high on some people's lists for that simple reason and everyone is riding the hype train on him... as of late Pouliot has slowed down ... and I think when it all is said and done he'll be drafted in the 9-11 range if this draft happens.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Fedz said:
Agreed 100%.

I was excited about Staal last year when he came into the league and had alot of hype towards him... BUT if he wasn't Eric's brother I don't think he'd be rated as high.. Don't get me wrong he's at least worthy of a second round selection based on potential alone...I've seen him play 4 times and he seems to make too many mistakes.. the games ive watched the best 87 D on their team was Kyle Lamb (but his size and style don't translate well to the NHL).. I hope Marc pans out his problems because he does have the frame and the ability he just needs to put it all together.

Personally Lashoff has been the only one of the 3 in question that warrants a top 15 pick....
Kindl's got the skills but he hasn't played good hockey this year IMO

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
at 26, he went up eight spots (most likely due to his inclusion in the US WJC squad) I had him pegged as a first rounder before the year began.

Prucha73

Reveille said:
And I don't think Rabbit is getting enough credit.

Credit for what? He has been cold for like the last 15 games or something.

dubfan

Jun 1, 2004
could anyone in vancouver tell me why they feel Tim Kraus isnt making any of these lists?? i see that he has good numbers for a 17 year old in the dub. i like to follow the kids that played in california during their minor hockey such as kraus, bobby ryan, ray macias, andreas vlassopolous, etc. also.....do you guys see macias dropping or raising during the second half of the year??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad