Recalled/Assigned: McIlrath recalled - Daley to IR

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Be nice to see him pound some heads

A couple fights plus him throwing the body around might help wake some people up. At the very least its more entertaining to watch hopefully than whats being put out there right now. He'll play desperate to stay up and that might rub off on some guys.

Funny how this happens the game after Larkin gets in a fight though

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
At least he's not scared to move bodies. I figured he or Lashoff would be the D they call up.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Good, now trade for Witkowski, send them our Ryan O'Reilly just to move a contract, then our team is way more watchable

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
At least with McIlrath now with the Wings, it eliminates the extra vet down in GR so that the Griffins do not have to rotates sitting out vets each game and maybe keep a consistent lineup.

Reactions: DInTheB

Christien

May 1, 2010
Nice to have a guy that plays physical on our blueline.

Wonder how long Daley will be out for

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
wiski cleared . glad to see wrath around , we'll lose all year but it would be good to prevent some dirty stuff against our talent . bring back wiski too is my hope

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Good, now trade for Witkowski, send them our Ryan O'Reilly just to move a contract, then our team is way more watchable

When Witkowski and McIlrath end up fighting each other despite wearing the same jersey, the team will hit its peak entertainment value

Reactions: NickH8

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I don't disagree, I don't think the AHL would be bad for his development at all. I'm fine with either.
… or send Hicketts down and have Lashoff as the spare.

I said this in a different thread, but Lashoff and McIlrath are going to be better partners for Bowey.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
… or send Hicketts down and have Lashoff as the spare.

I said this in a different thread, but Lashoff and McIlrath are going to be better partners for Bowey.

I would guess McIlrath is being called up to play on the right side. Not a good sign for either Bowey or Biega.

They are all dumpster fires for the most part, but Hicketts should really be coming out of the lineup at this point, he has been absolutely brutal. My guess is the righty callup has saved him from that fate. But I guess we will see tomorrow.

Reactions: Stoney Curtis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad