McGrattan to Milwaukee

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
He won't even hit when he's out there; it's tough to give him ice time. I get that he's a heavyweight and won't go with the mids, but if he wants to play he can at least use his body some.

Nashvols

Jun 8, 2011
Nashville
I don't see a need for a McGrattan on this team. Yes, he's good in fights....when he fights. But other than that, you barely notice him. He doesn't throw his body around and hit people. He not a particularly great skater, nor does he have adequate puck skills. He's not a particularly adept at playing defense. Basically, aside from fighting, he contributes almost nothing.

I would've said the same thing about Clune the first couple of games in, but Clune has shown he can actually be a contributing member of a line and has displayed some solid hockey sense (which has surprised me). In short, if another forward goes down, Clune gives you a lot more ability to absorb some ice time than someone like McGrattan.

This move should probably be permanent.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
I don't see a need for a McGrattan on this team. Yes, he's good in fights....when he fights. But other than that, you barely notice him. He doesn't throw his body around and hit people. He not a particularly great skater, nor does he have adequate puck skills. He's not a particularly adept at playing defense. Basically, aside from fighting, he contributes almost nothing.

I would've said the same thing about Clune the first couple of games in, but Clune has shown he can actually be a contributing member of a line and has displayed some solid hockey sense (which has surprised me). In short, if another forward goes down, Clune gives you a lot more ability to absorb some ice time than someone like McGrattan.

This move should probably be permanent.

Somebody has to fill the permascratch spot. Why not McGrattan? (\/) (°,,,°) (\/)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad