Recalled/Assigned: McGrattan recalled; Aliu re-assigned to Abbotsford

TylerSVT*

Stolen from CP, made me laugh:

"Flames management managing roster - Have 3 healthy centers, send two of them down. A young player shows some grit and ability to draw penalties, send him down for a rent a goon. Comeau has every play die on his stick, to the first line with you. Glencross being generally bad most of the time, huge ice time, Baertschi showing flashes of 1st line caliber skill, gets 8 min a night if that. "

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Not sure about this love affair with Aliu.. Yah he had a couple decent hits and pissed some people off, but other than that he was pretty bad.. Not very fast, never seemed to be in the right position and got caught on the ice for a little long a couple times. I'm fine with it. Bring on some Big Mac

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Not sure about this love affair with Aliu.. Yah he had a couple decent hits and pissed some people off, but other than that he was pretty bad.. Not very fast, never seemed to be in the right position and got caught on the ice for a little long a couple times. I'm fine with it. Bring on some Big Mac

No love affair here but I would take him over Jackman. He is absolutely useless, cant score, gets knocked around quite easy for a big guy and when he drops the gloves he is usually just a punching bag.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

He was very good at clearing the crease when on the ice and unlike like Jackman not to mention the best credit to a 4th liner is them not doing anything negative and Aliu has never hurt us on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad