McGinn elbow on Versteeg

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
It was pretty dangerous but I doubt he gets a game.

The refs tonight... absolutely horrible on both sides..

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

I mean, it was an elbow and was called as such, I kind of thought any hit to the head that resulted in an injury was an automatic 5 but I could be wrong. Doubt it'll get looked at.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Kind of a delayed reaction to being hurt by Versteeg. Nevertheless McGinn flung that chicken wing out so he will sit a game or two.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Kind of a delayed reaction to being hurt by Versteeg. Nevertheless McGinn flung that chicken wing out so he will sit a game or two.

I do not see a delay at all, McGinn is not even looking at him his elbow gets so no intent to injure, I would guess 1 game or fine, I do not know enough about him to know if he has any marks on his record

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Slow motion or not there is still looked like somewhat of a delayed reaction. Still made contact and still a dirty hit so calm down chief.

It is not a delayed reaction, everything looks delayed when looked slowly enough.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
Meh. Clearly a penalty, but doubt he gets anything more.

Versteeg seems ok. If Versteeg was out for any length of time there would be a suspension - these things tend to be results-based - rightly or wrongly.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
From the other angle it looks way worse. I wasn't even mad till the 2nd angle replay.

Poor guy just can't catch a break. No idea how we ended up with Versteeg for so cheap. Been a difference maker when he's healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad