McGinn, Cunningham claimed off waivers

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Bruins fan saying god ****ing damnit to giving up Cunningham. He is basically a future Chris Kelly. Just don't give him a 4y/12m deal with a NTC like we did to the actual Kelly and you'll be completely thrilled with him.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Cunningham actually really did well in limited action on the Bs 4th this season, I thought.

But in any case, warm bodies.

warm-bodies-final-poster.jpg

WreckItRask

Mar 5, 2007
Minnesota
Bruins fan...Cunningham could be a fixture in the Yotes bottom 6 for a while. Good wheels, RH shot, willing to engage physically, and good in all three zones.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Dude Tye McGinn is a badass. I didn't even think twice about him when we claimed him today, but decided to YouTube him. He's a scrappy mofo. Kinda reminds me of a more responsible Carcillo. If he can come here and get into even ONE fight, he'll have successfully done more than Crombeen.

I'd like to see what he can do here. If he continues his scrappy play, we need him.

huhwhtfkr

Aug 21, 2010
woody from toy story

he got rag dolled pretty good in that one
McGinn looks like he might be the muscle we need we need for OEL.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Great pick-ups. They won't score any goals and we are hoping that this team scores about one goal per game over the next nineteen. That's perfect.

At the same time, they'll stick up for us and make sure we don't get completely run over. Good to have some push back.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Was anyone else saddened by that video though? I mean, we talk about having a team that has some bounce back and toughness, but it seemed like the Phantoms were just taking it to us in all of the separate tie-ups. Real frustrating. With not much in our current state, or the pipeline to help with that, I would almost consider drafting a F or D in the 3rd round for size and face-punching ability alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad