McDavid vs. Draisaitl: Who will have a better season next year?

Who will have a better season next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tabs

Oct 30, 2009
It’s likely going to be a 48 game season. Run the DRY line throughout and play Ennis/Kassian with McDavid for the first 30 or so games and then get McD a winger for the playoff push at the trade deadline. Hopefully they have chemistry and we resign that deadline add in the offseason. If all goes well, McD will only have to play 30 more games without having a legit winger going forward.

Reactions: Oilhawks

ijuka

May 14, 2016
McDavid was very weak when he was recovering from injury, when he was healthy he was pretty clearly better than Draisaitl so assuming he won't get injured again he's going to have the better season.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
I expect the hottest scoring line will be whichever line has the Nuge. For much of last season that was Drai's line and in the playoffs it was McDavid's. If I had a choice I would keep Nuge with Drai, since McDavid could score 100+ points with anyone on the wing.

Even that being the case I would still vote McDavid to have a better season. I would never bet against him.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Assuming both are 100% healthy.... MCDAVID BABY!

Seriously, I'm hoping we can see Hopkins play with McDavid and that another one of our forwards can assist Drai's line in continuing to be incredibly productive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->