OT: McDavid trolls the tennis panel

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Seems like that one analyst was being a bit of a Caps homer by pointing out how badly Oilers did against the Caps this year and showing off a Caps jersey. I don't see how McDavid was really trolling to be honest. Why would he care who wins the Stanley Cup unless if he bet on Vegas winning in the offseason? ;)

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
How is that trolling?

It isnt trolling and you dont have to be younger than 50 to understand english.....

Trolling.....a comment made to cause an argument or provoke others.

Nothing McDavid did there was trolling...lol

@Cloned...I know its off season but come on man...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MoneyGuy

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
If McDavid's answer to that question "I don't care" is trolling then I'd think any answer would be trolling. It's innocuous.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Okay, on reading the thread title I thought that there might be something there - you know, good natured teasing of the panel that they didn't expect.

But nope. I watched it and he literally is repeating the line the interview gives him just before: "Tennis players always say they don't care who wins". I know it's the off-season, but really? Pretty weak lol

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
Seriously? He just repeated what the reporter asked word for word for fun.

Someone looking for a story where there isn’t one.

JetsOilersfan

Feb 4, 2012
I think it's pretty cool they had an interview with him - always nice to see hockey represented in another sport. As for the title - definitely not trolling - I should know a troll - look at my lapel

Reactions: Aerrol

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I saw the interview live and it didn’t have my full attention but didn’t Connor say the Oilers beat Vegas 2 out of 3 when it was actually 3 out of 4?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad