McDavid Signature?

DelusionOIL

Jul 10, 2008
Morinville
www.ibew424.net
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance, i finally got my orange McDavid jersey and was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get it signed? It's supposed to be a gift for a friend, and I have about four weeks until I have to mail it because it's going to another country. Any help would be appreciated. I know they have signing day's at west edmonton mall and such, but I cant find anything online pertaining to this. Thanks again!

Also HUGE shout out to Jessica at Jersey City in the St. Albert mall. She's a beaut for helping me get the jersey in time.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
right now Mcdavid is getting about 1000 requests a day for autographed jersey--according to a report I heard when the season started. You may need to go through the team and explain why the gift is so special. Is it just a normal gift? or is it because someone is dying? Sorry to sound grim--but players get lots and lots of requests for Autographs

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Well, he has an exclusive deal with AJ Sports World, so as far as paying for a high quality autograph it will be near impossible to do in your timeframe as I don't think he has any signings coming up. Actually, there was tal

The signing that the Oilers have had at West Ed in past years is usually later in the year, i.e. February, so that will not help you either.

If there is some special reason, you could try to go to the Oilers office and explain.

Otherwise, I would try to take the jersey and get it signed after a practice, which I think tends to be easier than after games. I usually get mine done at signings though, so someone else on here may be more of a help in that regard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad