Pre-Game Talk: McDavid-less Oilers vs Black Hawks looks ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I was hoping Neal could stay hot and help the team like he did at the start of the year... but honestly the way he's been playing recently and the fact he's likely a net negative at evens... the IR isn't a bad place for him.
Yeah, he was invisible just before his injury. Not a very effective player anymore. PP only and that kind of soured.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Just maintenance surgery?

1C1299C3-CD75-49C3-B5A5-8DF10A619700.gif

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Its a league wide thing.
It's just the time of the season where bodies break down and bruises and bumps are building up and injury is more prone

this is why Ovi and Fleury were smart to skip the all-star game. extra week and half can do wonders

I consider ourselves very lucky so far. A lot of teams have caught a worse injury bug than we have.

Arizona: Kuemper, OEL, Raanta, Demers
Calgary: Kneeordano, Hamonic
Toronto: Ceci, Rielly, Andersen

Reactions: Aerchon

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I consider ourselves very lucky so far. A lot of teams have caught a worse injury bug than we have.

Arizona: Kuemper, OEL, Raanta, Demers
Calgary: Kneeordano, Hamonic
Toronto: Ceci, Rielly, Andersen
All of Pittsburgh is basically IR
calgary too
Columbus too

probably lots more

Reactions: tardigrade81

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
And the doctors wouldn't let him on the ice even if he said he was good to go.
I’m pretty sure McDavid has final say.

As soon as it happened I knew it was bad. That thought was confirmed when he was having issues the rest of the game.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’m pretty sure McDavid has final say.

As soon as it happened I knew it was bad. That thought was confirmed when he was having issues the rest of the game.
Yes because hes Dr McDavid, don’t think so with an asset worthy much to the multimillion dollar org. Nope not even close

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I hope tomorrow I can post that this thread title is FAKE NEWS!!!

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Yes because hes Dr McDavid, don’t think so with an asset worthy much to the multimillion dollar org. Nope not even close
McDavid is advised of the situation and he alone has final say. A doctor nor the Edmonton Oilers can make that decision for him.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
McDavid is advised of the situation and he alone has final say. A doctor nor the Edmonton Oilers can make that decision for him.

false... Tippet or Holland could say sorry were not playing you don’t want to risk it, not put him in the lineup when they submit it, therefore he can’t play. So not just his decision.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
false... Tippet or Holland could say sorry were not playing you don’t want to risk it, not put him in the lineup when they submit it, therefore he can’t play. So not just his decision.
They could at the risk of damaging the relationship. If he says he’s good to go he’s good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad