TSN: McDavid Gets Suspended for 2 Games for High Hit on Leddy

What type of punishment does McDavid get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Except for perhaps a few HW left in the league, I'm thinking Reaves, maybe McQ -
I'd put up Lucic. Kassian. Nurse, and Kharia with any team and love our chances.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Except for perhaps a few HW left in the league, I'm thinking Reaves, maybe McQ -
I'd put up Lucic. Kassian. Nurse, and Kharia with any team and love our chances.
Maybe Haley, but no reason for anyone on our team to fight him, he makes lucic look like a good hockey player.

Reactions: RegDunlop

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Corey Perry needs to be taught a lesson.
YvTsrOt.gif

wiz64

Oct 6, 2005
Vienna, Austria
The leagure is a gong show from the reffing on the ice to the DOPS. How can obvious, often replayed infractures like from perry, Simmonds and Chara go unpunished while one of the most skilled players gets banned for two game for something obviously less dangerous? There needs to be more uproar from fans all over the league to stop that shit, and the influential press people need to push more on this issue.

Reactions: TB12

North

Jun 25, 2009
The leagure is a gong show from the reffing on the ice to the DOPS. How can obvious, often replayed infractures like from perry, Simmonds and Chara go unpunished while one of the most skilled players gets banned for two game for something obviously less dangerous? There needs to be more uproar from fans all over the league to stop that ****, and the influential press people need to push more on this issue.

Sportsnet carries water for the league. They are utterly useless.

Reactions: TB12

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
NYI fan here; missed the game but saw the youtube clip. Didn't think it was all that bad as Leddy had his head down. Yes, CM could have avoided the contact but there did not appear to be intent. I think the 2 minutes penalty was sufficient, as the league is really hot on stopping hits to the head.

That said:

1-for all the crap and nonsense players like CM, barzal, etc have to put up with every night that doesn't get called, I can understand their general frustration

2-the league still has the POS tommy wilson in it, so how credible can it be applying rules and discipline?

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad