McDavid breaks Lemieux's record for highest involvement on team's offense

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
Isn't it time to start calling him McJesus again?
[mod edit] On a serious note, Oilers fans are fortunate to be watching such a player play for this team with such honour and dignity. Very fortunate. I’m glad there aren’t many people who choose to not enjoy his talent like there were when Crosby first came in.

Last edited by a moderator:

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Christ, the media is soooo thirsty to put put stuff about how great McDavid is, I am afraid to think about what is going to happen if he keeps this up for the next 15 years and actually comes within reach of 99s records. The freaking collective media nerdgasm might cause the end of mankind.

fcpremix88

Mar 9, 2007
Tampa
Christ, the media is soooo thirsty to put put stuff about how great McDavid is, I am afraid to think about what is going to happen if he keeps this up for the next 15 years and actually comes within reach of 99s records. The freaking collective media nerdgasm might cause the end of mankind.

Shame on people for being excited about a genuinely great player.

Cricket Green

May 1, 2021
I feel like stats like this are more of an indictment of managenent. After the dybamuc duo, next best point total from a forward is RNH with 35 lol not a single rob brown in the bunch? Jeez

Reactions: cptjeff

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
So should they not mention him breaking a record? Lighten up lmfao

lawrence

May 19, 2012
this is why I think he should win the Hart. Hate the Oilers or Mcdavid, but as hockey fans you guys need to be able to recognize who is the best in the sport you claim you follow closely.

Reactions: Macheteops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad