McAvoy vs Fox

McAvoy vs Fox

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
McAvoy, big fan of his.

Also, I'd like to see more from Fox. Really impressive this year, but need to see it over an extended period.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Hmmmm I really like them both... this is close for me. I'm a massive Fox fan but McAvoy isnt too shabby too.

Long term decision, I go with hmmmm hmmmmmm Fox.

Last edited:

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
I think Fox will be the better all around player. He might already be there.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
I think Fox will be the better all around player. He might already be there.

He absolutely is not. Who knows what the future holds but there is a reason that despite being the same age one has been the number one dman on one of the best teams in the league for 2 and a half years and the other just wrapped up his rookie year as the #4 on a lower half of the pack team.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Fox is a really good player but this is McAvoy. Fox might always be the better offensive Dman but McAvoy is better just about everywhere else and has offensive skill as well.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
He absolutely is not. Who knows what the future holds but there is a reason that despite being the same age one has been the number one dman on one of the best teams in the league for 2 and a half years and the other just wrapped up his rookie year as the #4 on a lower half of the pack team.

Agree with half your premise. Stealing Trouba and Tony DeAngelo's time is a chore. NYR is blessed to have 3 strong RD after a decade of 3 strong LD and a turnstyle of RD bots and Girardi of all people being a constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->