Mayweather vs McGregor Pt II

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
It's hilarious that you think this is how that played out. You really do live in your own world lol.

I never once even said Floyd is the best lol, what was that you were saying about reading comprehension? Obviously not a trait you have because I have never said this, in fact I very clearly stated in this thread who the GOAT is to me.

Please, Mr reading comprehension, do show me where I said Floyd is the best. I'll wait.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
LSCII is the only man in the world who would actually win the "Why" battle with his kids. They'll give up before he does.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
"That's a curveball from left field that nobody saw coming" @ the 20 second mark

Speak for yourself, Chael

If I'm McGregor, I do this, but I make a few conditions mandatory. First, they fight in Ireland. Second, they fight with 8 oz gloves. Third, and really most importantly, Oscar has to wear his fishnet stockings during the fight.

All of that, or no fight. :laugh:

Reactions: Neutrinos

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
If Oscar is still in shape he will defeat McGregor. If he isn't, then he could lose. The biggest problem with McGregor is that until he fixes his footwork he will have Maggliani level power. Honestly, Oscar vs McGregor sounds like a snoozefest. Oscar is old and probably wouldn't come into the fight in good shape, McGregor tires easily and has no power. Oscar is still a pretty heavy favorite, but it both guys could be punched out halfway through the fight. Sounds awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad