May have some explainations plz? (Perezhogin's case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHabsEra*

Could someone explain me why is'nt Perezhogin in the top 15 of the HF's top 50 list? :dunno:

Is this list made by incompetent persons or what?

Perezhogin is actually a world class prospect, should be ranked over guys like Semin, Parise...

What are you gonna look like when the game resume and that Perezhogin top the Calder race in scoring and probably the +\- category as well? Incompetents or Habs dislikers?

Explainations requested, I just cant believe that!

Thank you

NewHabsEra*

Jacobv2 said:
You just saved this thread.

Funny but I still did'nt hear any interesting comments about my single question... Maybe you dont know who Perezhogin is? :dunno:

;)

leafaholix*

NewHabsArea said:
Funny but I still did'nt hear any interesting comments about my single question... Maybe you dont know who Perezhogin is? :dunno:

;)
Alexander Perezhogin doesn't deserve to be in the top 15.

Maybe you should look around the league (NHL prospects) and see some of the talent that's out there rather than assuming Perezhogin's a "world class" talent. Prior to the incident I'd be cautious about having him in the top 40... now, he'd be lucky to crack the top 60 or 70.

dmcilvan

Oct 25, 2004
Perezhogin isn't even the top Canadiens prospect. Andrei Kostitsyn has oodles more offensive talent than Perezhogin and from what I've seen, Perezhogin's defense doesn't impress me all that much. If Kostitsyn can barely crack the top 15, what makes you think that Perezhogin should?

Also, if Perezhogin was good enough to lead the Calder scoring race and +/-, he'd be the number one prospect in the league, but unfortunately, that just won't happen. Even if the NHL was on this year, I don't see him cracking the Canadiens lineup, other than the occasional call-up due to injury.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
NewHabsArea said:

;)
I do, unfortunately.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
There are a few teams that have similiar prospects to Perezhogin. I mean take Alexander Radulov. Oodles of talent but didn't crack the top 15. Voloshenko. A lot of solid scoring guys but lack that one skill.

Perezhogin is good, I'll give you that but I think it would be a hard case to make for him to be in the top 15...

CH Wizard

He deserve to be in the top 50 but not in the top 15.

He's playing in the Jagr team iin Russia and He's playing the third line.He has 11 points in 17 games that's amazing for a third liner if you ask me.He definately deserve to be in the top 50.He isn't in the top 50 imo because of the incident.Many scouts thought that it'll affect his developpment a lot. He proved that He can put points in an league loaded of NHL players right now.He had an amazing rookie season in the AHL last year.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Last edited by a moderator:

AH

Nov 21, 2004
Woodbridge, ON
Perezhogin is not a top 15.

But regardless, this thread is still not as funny as the 37 page thread in whihc Kyle Wellwood was compared to Chris Higgins and Jason Spezza .

Now THAT was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad