May God Have Mercy On Our Souls - Tyler Kennedy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Just when I thought Kennedy couldn't be any worse than he was, he goes and does something like this ....and totally outdoes himself

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Just when I thought Kennedy couldn't be any worse than he was, he goes and does something like this ....and totally outdoes himself

totally-redeem-yourself-o.gif

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I think columbus could be interested in him..Hes young and full of energy. He just needs a change of scenery. When hes focused hes a solid player. No sarcasm intended.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I think columbus could be interested in him..Hes young and full of energy. He just needs a change of scenery. When hes focused hes a solid player. No sarcasm intended.

Someone call up Conner so they can reunite the buzz line

really though, I want TK on our 4th line in the playoffs. Even in the press box. For the return he'd get us, I'd rather have the extra injury insurance.

BronzeSpruce

Mar 14, 2011
If Tyler Kennedy joined the Armed Forces instead of hockey then we would have gotten Bin Laden years before we did.

Center Mass!!!!

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
This **** is OVER. Get your ass back to the 4th line, you filthy man-bear-pig!
Respect your elder, pig! For I am JOKERIT THE POWERFUL!

230px-Jokinen_2009-02-26_498v1_wiki.jpg

...when Sid's back I'll join you down there and show you how to avoiding hitting the goalie's crest.
Me and Dangles will show you some 4th Line sizzle, ka-zizzle.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I hope the acquisition of Jokinen means "most certainly it's over..."

Yeah... I don't think Shero got him for Bylsma to scratch him, and I don't think this has any bearing on when Crosby returns.

One of Glass, Adams, or Kennedy, guys Bylsma tends to has a crush on, will have to sit. Glass and Adams may not offer much offensively, but they at least kill penalties. What does Kennedy do when the Penguins don't play the Flyers?

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Yeah... I don't think Shero got him for Bylsma to scratch him, and I don't think this has any bearing on when Crosby returns.

One of Glass, Adams, or Kennedy, guys Bylsma tends to has a crush on, will have to sit.

Only thing I can't understand is, why did RS even allow the POSSIBILITY that DB has JJ join Vitale (and soon, presumably, BB) in the press box...he could so EASILY have solved this issue DEFINITIVELY, prior to 3 PM. Now, that option has passed... :shakehead

Unfortunately, what that means is, it is still POSSIBLE that DB rolls a 4th line, composed precisely of the very 3 players you just mentioned (Glass-Adams-Kennedy), despite the fact that one composed of the three I just mentioned (BB-Vitale-Jokinen) looks SO much better...

Seriously, though, I really don't have a problem with Adams and Kennedy on the 4th line. I just HATE Vitale sitting, while Glass plays...

SURELY, given our cap space, WE could have done the same thing that Carolina did in sending us Jokinen -- i.e. eat some of Glass's salary, and send him to someone for a late 7th rounder...

Last edited:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Only thing I can't understand is, why did RS even allow the POSSIBILITY that DB has JJ join Vitale (and soon, presumably, BB) in the press box...he could so EASILY have solved this issue DEFINITIVELY, prior to 3 PM. Now, that option has passed... :shakehead

Unfortunately, what that means is, it is still POSSIBLE that DB rolls a 4th line, composed precisely of the very 3 players you just mentioned (Glass-Adams-Kennedy), despite the fact that one composed of the three I just mentioned (BB-Vitale-Jokinen) looks SO much better...

Seriously, though, I really don't have a problem with Adams and Kennedy on the 4th line. I just HATE Vitale sitting, while Glass plays...

SURELY, given our cap space, WE could have done the same thing that Carolina did in sending us Jokinen -- i.e. eat some salary, and take a late 7th rounder from someone, for Glass...

depth. shero wants depth.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I would imagine (or at least hope) that Bennett stays at WBS and plays there. He'll get his chance eventually, but the Penguins are trying to win now. No point in having Bennett sit in a press box while he could be getting better in the AHL.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
depth. shero wants depth.

Depth, I understand...AS LONG AS said depth is sitting in the press box, while the other, whom-I-would-consider-to-be more talented members of the team, are on the ice... ;) Instead, said depth has not missed a game so far this year, even although said depth has not registered a point all year... :)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Depth, I understand...AS LONG AS said depth is sitting in the press box, while the other, whom-I-would-consider-to-be more talented members of the team, are on the ice... ;) Instead, said depth has not missed a game so far this year, even although said depth has not registered a point all year... :)

and now we have someone that kills penalties. if he still doesn't sit glass then I'll be upset

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
and now we have someone that kills penalties. if he still doesn't sit glass then I'll be upset

Yep. All joking aside, I really can't understand why Glass hasn't seen the press box even for a game or two, here or there...really strange, as I really can't see what he brings to the table that others on the team do not...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yep. All joking aside, I really can't understand why Glass hasn't seen the press box even for a game or two, here or there...really strange, as I really can't see what he brings to the table that others on the team do not...

veteran and penalty killing. bylsma loves that. Jussi fits both of those.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
veteran and penalty killing. bylsma loves that. Jussi fits both of those.

Joey V. is that much lesser of a penalty killer than Glass? Perhaps he is -- as I have not seen Vitale on the ice enough this year to have a good feel for his PK ability, but I can't imagine Glass being that much superior...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Joey V. is that much lesser of a penalty killer than Glass? Perhaps he is -- as I have not seen Vitale on the ice enough this year to have a good feel for his PK ability, but I can't imagine Glass being that much superior...

I agree with everything you are saying about Glass. I'm telling you what Disco is doing. Vitale hasn't killed penalties in the NHL, and he's young. That's why he doesn't play.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
I agree with everything you are saying about Glass. I'm telling you what Disco is doing. Vitale hasn't killed penalties in the NHL, and he's young. That's why he doesn't play.

Oh -- I understand you are not arguing your points, but DB's...I know that.

My reason for asking was, in trying hard to see DB's logic, if he really sees that much better PK ability in Glass vs. what Vitale would have. Moot point though...Glass is playing, Vitale is not...

Hopefully, as we both agree, Jokinen pushes Glass to the bench eventually...

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005

Of course, it is Dan's fault that our best faceoff man hasn't killed penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad