Injury Report: May 2021: Giroux (broken foot), Hayes (core-muscle surgery), Braun (foot) + Foerster (collarbone)

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You know, out of everything this mickey mouse franchise has pulled over the last number of years, that is the single most infuriating one considering Prosser being good old boy'd onto the team. The most utterly disrespectful, see-through, and pathetic move I've seen from this franchise in my lifetime.
If only Bowling Green was in Minnesota...

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Could actually use him over Prosser but oh well.

So how about those Phantoms options? Time yet?

Who you gonna bring up?

upload_2021-3-19_14-6-57.png

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
or just play Ghost and sit Nate...ezpz.
Sure if they were willing to have both Gus and Gost in the lineup.

In any case Prosser shouldn't be the next man up for multiple games. If that's the situation then it should be one of the Phantoms, especially with the Phantoms on hold for now. Prosser is more of an emergency option for one game if absolutely necessary but not a string of games when there are other options, IMO.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Sure if they were willing to have both Gus and Gost in the lineup.

In any case Prosser shouldn't be the next man up for multiple games. If that's the situation then it should be one of the Phantoms, especially with the Phantoms on hold for now. Prosser is more of an emergency option for one game if absolutely necessary but not a string of games when there are other options, IMO.
I agree....but I also think it's clear they want a "vet" who "plays safe"over another young D in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->