Maximum Hockey League (online sim league)

Wolfoxes

Apr 14, 2013
Hello folks! I am the commissioner of the MHL, an online sim league.

We're currently wrapping up our off-season. We finished the draft, and free agency is pretty much over.

Before we enter our 3rd season, there are a few General Managers I'd like to replace. I would have done it earlier before our off-season activites, but I didn't want to hire any rookies during our busy time.

We've been running for 2 years now. Boston won the first MHL stanley cup, and Edmonton is recently our 2nd year victors.

We try to mirror the league just like the NHL so it's most realistic. 30 teams, NHL players, rated by their NHL performance. Our salary cap is set at 65 million for next season.

To sign up, email me at [email protected]
our forum is: maximumhockeyleague.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com

Current teams available are Pittsburgh and Florida, and Detroit will probably be open as well.

All I ask is that you be active as we are an active group of GMs, and that you have a passion of being a general manager. We have an active staff who are always working hard to make sure everything is up to date.

Wolfoxes

Apr 14, 2013
We've gotten new Detroit and Pittsburgh GMs! Teams available now are Buffalo, Carolina, and Florida! Come join the league and check out their team rosters before choosing! email me at [email protected] or go to maximumhockeyleague.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com and message me (Philadelphia).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad