Maxim Kondratiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prucha73

CRAZY_FAN said:
Between 20 to 30, 40pts d-man are rather rare.... :dunno:

He asked what is his PEAK, doesn't mean he will put up 40 points each season.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
I understand the word PEAK my problem is with the 40pts. Look back at the last couple of season an see how many d-man did 40 points. I look at guy like Phillips, Zyuzin, Morris and even Stuart I'm still waiting for a 40 points season by some of these guys....

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
judging from what i hear, i'd wager a guess he could hit 35 or so in the right circumstances, maybe 40 in a career year...but it depends on whether he wants to be more of an offensive two-way guy or a defensive two-way guy...seems to me from what i know that he has some good offensive skills and smarts, but plays a solid game all around. kinda like tyutin...can kinda lean one way or the other and not sure which way he'll go in the end

who he plays with and how much time he gets is definatly a consideration as well

i'd be happy with him as a good 3rd defensemen, that's about where i see him,as a good second pairing guy. he'd get his points if he proved he could work on the PP, but who knows?

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
CRAZY_FAN said:
I understand the word PEAK my problem is with the 40pts. Look back at the last couple of season an see how many d-man did 40 points. I look at guy like Phillips, Zyuzin, Morris and even Stuart I'm still waiting for a 40 points season by some of these guys....

Chris Phillips and the phrase 40 points should never be used in the same sentence, unless that sentence is "Chris Phillips will never score 40 points." Hes a defensive defenseman.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
The most he'll get is 35 points. That's his potential, I think. But look for 30 points in his prime.

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
Captain Conservative said:
Chris Phillips and the phrase 40 points should never be used in the same sentence, unless that sentence is "Chris Phillips will never score 40 points." Hes a defensive defenseman.

Not in junior, and the same think was said about Jovo....You never know !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad