Max Pajpach is injured and will miss the camp

EurolancheDavid

Maximilan Pajpach was picked by the Colorado Avalanche at this year draft as sole player from Slovakia. As David Puchovsky, a president of Eurolanche and a reporter of the biggest national daily newspaper in Slovakia called Novy Cas reported, Pajpach suffered lower body injury and won't take a part at the training camp that starts today.

We will bring you more information on Wednesday with more details and Max's quotes.

PS Max was supposed to travel to Denver...

http://www.eurolanche.com/article.php?id=5151

EurolancheDavid

Eurolanche Fan Club got exclusive details of Max Pajpach's injury thanks its president David Puchovsky, who works for the biggest daily newspaper in Slovakia.

As we informed you on Monday, Maximilian Pajpach didn't travel to Denver for the rookie camp. He suffered injury only days before the start of the camp. „My teammate from the Finnish team hit me at the practice. I am very sad, because I was looking forward for the Avalanche camp. I have to be healthy soon, I am missing hockey much,“ said Maximilian to Novy Cas newspaper.

Max will spent at least next two seasons playing for junior team of Tappara Tampere with a big chance to get on the roster of elite senior team, but he will be eligible to attend Colorado Avalanche camps. He was drafted by the team at this year draft as sole player from Slovakia.

According to Igor Bielcik of Sport Invest Hockey that represents Pajpach, it won't be a problem for his client to be ready soon. „Max is hard working player and very talented. His goalie coach told me about his hard work. We can see a movement in his skills after weeks of practising,“ said his hockey agent.

Young Slovak goalie suffered lower body injury and he will miss the start of a new season. He is under a supervision of both Finnish and US doctors. Max is one of four youngest Avalanche's goalies who are top talents in the organization for the future. His time will come after the contract in Finland will expire in two years. Then he will be able to try it overseas. „I want to make good impression on Finnish and Colorado executives to make my dream to play in the NHL true,“ said Pajpach.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Maximilan Pajpach<<< gotta be one of the weirdest names in hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad