Value of: Max Pacioretty

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
To Habs: Nino Niederreter and Marco Scandella@20% retained

vs

To Minny: MaxPac, Joel Hanley and 5th round pîck 2019

Nino could become a bull with Galchy and Radu.

Wild will not retain money on Scandella. The inclusion of Joel Hanley and a 2019 5th is so obtuse that I don't even know how to respond besides saying that you really need to get out of your basement and get some fresh air.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
If you think a guy his own coach dogs is worth a prospect like Marner...well maybe you should watch more hockey. Max Pac is not a Babcock type player and therefore the Leafs would not be interested at all

Thats a great avatar, probably one of the ten best moments as a Leaf fan in the past decade.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
CanadianSharks has always been a habs and sharks fan, By fan again i think he means he would be more of a fan because they would get subban back.

Has always been? Not true.

I've been a Sharks fan since I was a little kid. That's never changed. The Nucks were my other team growing up, until about my teen years when I adopted the Habs. Now I'm just a Sharks fan, but I still root for the Habs - I'll be a fan again once Therrien and Bergevin are shown the door. Subban was the straw the broke the camel's back for me. I was only a Habs fan for about 8-10 years.

He used to have a split avatar with a Habs component for the longest time whereas now it's all Sharks. Something must have prompted it.

:laugh:

I was adamant throughout the rumours that if Subban goes for anything less than a kings ransom, I'm done with the current management group. That's what prompted it.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Oh absolutely. Very different.

At both of their peak, I'd say plek was better. But at this point? Not a chance.
at both of their peak? wait what?

kadri is 1-2years away from ENTERING his prime, everybody is different in terms of progression but most of the foward only get in their peak prime at 27-28year old. kadri just got 26 barely a month ago

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
at both of their peak? wait what?

kadri is 1-2years away from ENTERING his prime, everybody is different in terms of progression but most of the foward only get in their peak prime at 27-28year old. kadri just got 26 barely a month ago

Apart from the fact that I disagree that most forward hit their peak at 27-28, I just don't think kadri is gonna get much better than he is now. He's a good player but this is what he is imo.

Drydenwasthebest

Jun 16, 2009
pacioretty + plekanec

vs

JVR + Kadri

[mod]

What is wrong with people???

There is no realistic add to Kadri for Pacioretty. We are not trading him to Toronto for a young Plekanec and a lesser version of himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
news flash. people are dumb. really dumb.
i could care less if he's 'slumping'

3 straight 30 goal season
4 out of 5 30 goal seasons
27 years old and making 4.5 for next 3 seasons.
top 10 LW in NHL.
people are stupid.

Pens would love him. We just don't have the assets to make it happen. In any case he is too big a part of the Habs for a trade to even be considered, I think.

bbob

Nov 27, 2015
Is Pacioretty for Couture fair? Both are 27 years old, Pacioretty has better stats but Couture can be usefull for Montreal.

I think it is but someone needs to maybe? So you look to do a bigger deal... But a even deal would be

Patches & Beaulieu for couture & vlasic

bbob

Nov 27, 2015
I think Habs should go big...how would a deal look? for :

Patches for Tarasenko

Tarasenko - Galchenyuk - Radulov....would probably be close to the best line in nhl

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
For me, the only deal working so far is Fowler and Rakell for Pacioretty and Beaulieu. Though, Beaulieu wouldn't solve the expansion draft problem's on D for Anaheim as he couldn't be protected.

And i would guess Anaheim would look to get another offensive piece in the deal so maybe :

Fowler, Rakell
for
Pacioretty, Hudon, McCarron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad