Rumor: Max Pacioretty to LA Kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Where did they say the next fee days???
I just don’t believe this at all now

Both Dubé and McGuire said so on 98.5FM. I heard them myself.

And, the 98.5FM website says the same thing: Toujours selon le 98,5 FM, Pacioretty se rendrait à Los Angeles dans les prochains jours afin de rencontrer la direction des Kings.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
was it McGuire who said we had a big deal brewing with Dallas last year ...then that never happened. was that him??

I don't know about that but he's not someone I would inherently trust if he were a lone source. I don't remember him breaking any rumor that has panned out.

The difference here is a significant one. Dubé confirmed on 98.5FM several hours ago that he and McGuire received independent confirmation from different sources. And it's only because Dubé is sticking his neck out that I believe this has legs.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This guy is a total BS-er, however, for shits and giggles, would you do what he suggests?

Why do the 2nd deal?

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I don't know about that but he's not someone I would inherently trust if he were a lone source. I don't remember him breaking any rumor that has panned out.

The difference here is a significant one. Dubé confirmed on 98.5FM several hours ago that he and McGuire received independent confirmation from different sources. And it's only because Dubé is sticking his neck out that I believe this has legs.

Hey Runner77..have a read

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...major-trade-involving-mtl-and-dallas.2167015/

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
He's not infallible but is credible. Even the bigger name insiders get some wrong. I've been following Dubé for years, he is a serious analyst and is highly regarded.

i hear ya there..Dube is legit......but must sayin....

I'll beleive it when i see it..lol
Im sure will get wind if Max is in LA visting....then i will believe it ...

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
I don't trust the French media at all. Zero credibility as far as I'm concerned. They've burned my ass too many times to count over the years.

With that said, there is a lot of smoke surrounding this rumour. I have a feeling theres probably something to it.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
20th OA=1st round pick
Spooner = Muzzin
Beleskey=Brown
Lindgren = Claque or JAD
7th rounder maybe MB gets a 6th or 7th.

Not sure if LA sees Brown as a cap dump. Might have to give up on our end a better draft pick to get a better prospect?

If MB has a deal for ROR for the 20th then pull the trigger.

Might surprise you but Brown had 61 points last season

Reactions: Redux91

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
This guy is a total BS-er, however, for ****s and giggles, would you do what he suggests?

Why do the 2nd deal?

Second deal I would do if its Lindgren the proposal is pretty weak regardless, Sabres wouldn't want another unproven goalie in Lindgren and I can't see the Habs dealing Lekhonen in addition to a 1st and high 2nd.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This is interesting. Dennis Bernstein is doubling down:

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Wait why are we trading Patches? One bad season?...ok well better be getting Tavares.

Is that all you've noticed from Patches? How about his appearances in playoffs or how avoids the boards or tough battles. Lots of reasons to trade him, especially if hes expecting a raise.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I don't trust the French media at all. Zero credibility as far as I'm concerned. They've burned my ass too many times to count over the years.

With that said, there is a lot of smoke surrounding this rumour. I have a feeling theres probably something to it.
french medias have some (like Gaston! hah) knowlegable guys, but they have no insiders ala McGuire or McKenzie, guys connected who could get inside info on whatever is happening trough the league.

Reactions: NobleSix

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Sup Marc. Found the suit you're gonna wear tomorrow?

"You know Gobias, its all about attitude, and nothing says attitude like a pair of ultratight lululemon leggings, some mixture of electric blue blazer with yellow stripes and a pink shirt....yes attitude" - Marc Bergevin

Reactions: G0bias
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->