Max Landis writes a SHIELD go-home segment for Wrestlemania

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean... should we just do a go-fund-me for HF Wrestling fans and set it at 1 billion to buy majority of the WWE Shares and make sure we have a say in the writing? :sarcasm:

And I agree with Engebretson that the crowd would lose their freaking minds at that writing. Could you imagine the promo lead in for Raw commercials? "Did The Shield just reunite? Should WWE wrestlers be on notice? Tune in Monday to find out!" Make sure you are home Monday night because you won't be missing that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean... should we just do a go-fund-me for HF Wrestling fans and set it at 1 billion to buy majority of the WWE Shares and make sure we have a say in the writing? :sarcasm:

And I agree with Engebretson that the crowd would lose their freaking minds at that writing. Could you imagine the promo lead in for Raw commercials? "Did The Shield just reunite? Should WWE wrestlers be on notice? Tune in Monday to find out!" Make sure you are home Monday night because you won't be missing that.

**** buying a share of WWE. We start our own company, sign talents, and hire no more than three minds to handle things creatively.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I guess i'm the 1% minority that isn't really feeling it. It's better than anything WWE creative could come up with, no doubt, but i think it's missing something.

How i'd personally like to see it go down (if this were the setting)

First, lets pretend rollins just came back and as far as anyone knows, he's still on the authorities side. So he's standing next to Triple H and Steph and for ****s and giggles lets pretend he's back in time for mania

Have Ambrose say the same shtick to rollins, have reigns do his little rant towards the authority (minus to bull**** because we all know thats not happening) and instead of having ambrose and reigns leave the ring and have seth take a virbal beating for X amount of time, Have Triple H and stepahnie get pissed "at the shield"

Now while all of this is going on, you have the camera pan to rollins once or twice and see him bowing his head down with a blank look on his face and sometime during the Authroity rant have him interrupt. This is where he can say stuff like "No, they may be flawed......WE may be flawed. But when i made us become....no.....when WE became one we eliminated the flaws, we became a well oiled machine, an unstoppable machine. We became THE SHIELD and NOBODY was bigger than the shield. Not you. Not steph....and certainly not me. I just wish i figured that out before i lost the one thing that mattered more than greed, Brotherhood.

So Dean, Roman, You may never forgive me, hell, you may never even be able to look me in the face ever again and i made my peace with that, But consider this a thank you for making this possible.

*Drops mic*
*looks them in eye*
*Turns around, low blows HHH and hits the curb stomp*
*Picks up mic and says "I'll see you at wrestlemania, ***** (this you can actually get away with, somewhat"

The crowd erupts, the hipsters chant holy **** (because logic) and rollins again looks over to ambrose and reigns and pulls up his arm for the shield symbol.

The rest writes itself.

This might only make like 40% sense but i kinda put it together in 5mins so sue me. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad