Recalled/Assigned: Max Lajoie to Belleville - Feb 23rd

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Should have been done a while ago.

Good for Belleville, should help out bigtime with the experience he's gained.

Who do we have on the big club now? Chabot/Boro/Jaros/Demelo/Harper/Ceci? We going with 6 or is Falk or someone up now?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Who do we have on the big club now? Chabot/Boro/Jaros/Demelo/Harper/Ceci? We going with 6 or is Falk or someone up now?

Goloubef still up?

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Good move made too late.

Hopefully rushing him to the league won't stagnate his offensive game.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

That is correct, do you know if Boro is back though??

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I would assume so, we need 6 healthy D and right now only have 6 up including Boro

Alternatively, we could have another move in the pipe

You are probably right but until we get confirmation it will be interesting to watch. Lots of variables at this time of year

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I hope we didn't do any long-term damage to the kid my completely hanging him out to dry all year.

I think he will be fine... dont think his upside was too too high to begin with

I am interested to see how he takes to the AHL... will he play the safe game that he was noted for last season of will he be more assertive and impactful offensively? I dont think he will ever score much at the NHL level but he is a very good skater and he has shown, periodically, that he can be assertive... I think he has the skillset to be an above average offensive player in the AHL so I'll be watching to see how he plays down there

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I am sure he will be fine, it will be good for him. He has probably learned a ton and hopefully will be a big addition for the bsens.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Good move.

Kid has it in him to be a second pairing guy in the NHL. Needs some muscle and polish first.

A good offseason of training and rest and will do him wonders as well. He's got some really good components to his game like skating, patience with the puck and decent offensive instincts. He just needs some of the other physical assets to catch up to the rest of his game.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I hope we didn't do any long-term damage to the kid my completely hanging him out to dry all year.

More of this worry to come unfortunately,.. The whole bunch of promising NHL prospects will be facing the same thing for the rest of this year and into next. Livin' the dream with "Your Ottawa Senators"

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
More of this worry to come unfortunately,.. The whole bunch of promising NHL prospects will be facing the same thing for the rest of this year and into next. Livin' the dream with "Your Ottawa Senators"
This is why we need a much better coach next year. Player development is key and it isn’t something Boucher can do IMHO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->