Player Discussion Max Domi - Maximus Dominatus Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I seem to be seeing more and more comments comparing Domi to the joker.

This pic was used in a conversion:

ATlBJ3E.jpg

To this:

9WhcLKx.jpg

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Nothing to do with the conversation. You just jump in with an mb defense. Like a 50 cent paid poster in China. Brutal.
Funny that you jump on me for that post that i have made the 14 September . Did you read the whole conversation ? of course , no because you would have understand the point .

And Mrb1p and OldCraig71 that put a " like" to your post :laugh:

Last edited:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Pretty much shows how preseason means nothing. He was probably the worst player in preseason. Seems like he will have another great year. I hope he stays a Hab forever.

Reactions: BLONG7 and jj cale

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
It’s early in the season but that game against Toronto erased all doubts that last season was no fluke. He was all over the ice last Saturday,

Reactions: angusyoung

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
Domi Tkachuk Gallagher....Would have been the most hated line in hockey.

Imagine if we did that, then offer sheeted Matty.

Tatar/Danault/Gallagher
M.Tkahuck/Domi/B.Tkachuk
Drouin/Poehling/Suzuki

Don't get me wrong; I love Kotkaniemi and I think he has the potential to be Bergeron 2.0 --- but man, that team would have been terribly frustrating to play against.

Reactions: 26Mats

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've posted this in the Leafs PGT thread but thought it was worth reprising in Domi's own thread.

There's something wonderfully efficient about the way Domi scored his goal against the Leafs.

I've watched this several times and the way he comes out from the bench and streaks like a bullet to the opposing net, it's a piece of art. It's as if he had already read the play just before hitting the ice and had enough foresight to see it materialize itself. It barely took a few seconds.

Here is the sequence in real time. No motion is wasted, everything seems to fall right into place. A thing of beauty.

Just wow.

Z4yUEoq.gif

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I've posted this in the Leafs PGT thread but thought it was worth reprising in Domi's own thread.

There's something wonderfully efficient about the way Domi scored his goal against the Leafs.

I've watched this several times and the way he comes out from the bench and streaks like a bullet to the opposing net, it's a piece of art. It's as if he had already read the play just before hitting the ice and had enough foresight to see it materialize itself. It barely took a few seconds.

Here is the sequence in real time. No motion is wasted, everything seems to fall right into place. A thing of beauty.

Just wow.

Z4yUEoq.gif
He just skated towards the net catching up to his teammates man...Homerism :sarcasm:

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia

Just wow.
Z4yUEoq.gif

He's a damn good player and he eats up our market and what it has to give, I just knew when we made the trade he would fit like a glove in Montreal. I don't care what Galcheyuk does in Pitt this year playing with Malkin or whoever, we won that trade, galchenyuk just was not a fit in Montreal, Domi is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Just wow.

Z4yUEoq.gif
Drouin should be made to watch this, over and over...

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Just wow.

Z4yUEoq.gif

Marner couldn't even gain ice on Leks,as Domi blows by them.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I would like to see Domi use his linemates a little more. Sometimes it seems that he's trying to do it all on his own.
Domi is too erratic to play with... He does whatever he wants... Nobody gonna be mad on him or having the guts to... Relied only on himself. Don't be obsessed about boosting your stats at the expense of the team and your linemates.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Domi is too erratic to play with... He does whatever he wants... Nobody gonna be mad on him or having the guts to... Relied only on himself. Don't be obsessed about boosting your stats at the expense of the team and your linemates.
Yeah but Domi know that his linemate arent efficient. Lehkonen is awful offensively and Suzuki show some skill but is very young and continue to afapt at nhl pace. Its difficult for domir right now

Sand94

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah but Domi know that his linemate arent efficient. Lehkonen is awful offensively and Suzuki show some skill but is very young and continue to afapt at nhl pace. Its difficult for domir right now

He also moves at about 1.5X the speed of his linemates... He plays a high pace fast game, Suzuki is slow and cerebral, and Lehkonen is honestly just bad offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->