Value of: Max Domi in a hockey trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Montreal can't take the risk of losing him for nothing as an unrestricted free agent. If Danault doesn't sign an extension he'll be traded.
I agree. Was just curious if Habs fans really believe that Danault is going to re-sign this summer?

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
I agree. Was just curious if Habs fans really believe that Danault is going to re-sign this summer?
He has 1 year remaining and an extension will likely be offered before next season begins if it's rejected then Danault will likely be traded.
It's the same for Gallagher , Petry , Tatar , Armia , All will likely be offered an extension with 1 year remaining if rejected they will likely be traded .

Montreal can't take the risk of allowing Danault, Gallagher , Petry , Tatar , Armia to reach unrestricted free agency and lose them for nothing .

Last edited:

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Why would Danault sign an extension?

If I were him, and worried that I may not get the offensive opportunities I've gotten in the past because of the emergence of two more offensive-minded centres, I'd want to sign this summer for max value.

Fainting Couch

Jun 21, 2019
It's called adding to the discussion, doesnt have to be through written words. Thanks though!!!!Also dont be so bitter, enjoy your life, try not to bring others down :)

How do you know I am bitter if you have never tasted me?

This is a discussion board, I am discussing how ridiculous it is to pimp a YouTube video about your opinion when that is what this platform exists for.

Reactions: 57special

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
If I were him, and worried that I may not get the offensive opportunities I've gotten in the past because of the emergence of two more offensive-minded centres, I'd want to sign this summer for max value.
If Bergevin is willing to pay him like a high end 2nd line center long term?

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
If Bergevin is willing to pay him like a high end 2nd line center long term?

I'm not sure why he wouldn't be.

Danault is a high end 2nd line center and Bergevin has been a big fan since he pushed for Chicago to draft him.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I'm not sure why he wouldn't be.

Danault is a high end 2nd line center and Bergevin has been a big fan since he pushed for Chicago to draft him.
It seems like if Bergevin was willing to pay Danault accordingly, Danault wouldn't be talking about leaving in the press.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
It seems like if Bergevin was willing to pay Danault accordingly, Danault wouldn't be talking about leaving in the press.

That's a pretty drastic jump from Danault answering reporter questions honestly, especially since there's virtually no chance that serious contract discussions between Danault's agent and Bergevin began prior to those comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad