Max Domi appreciation thread

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Thank you so much, Max. You were a fan favorite and we really loved you. We'll miss you and Orion.

kM4HMUN.jpg

:cry:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
A player who plays for the team is always the best player. Domi was that player. Wish him luck with the Habs. Ok, at least for him personally. :naughty:

Reactions: Fixxer

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Hab fan question: Where does he setup on the PP? Does he ever play the point? Half-wall (left/right)? Net-front? High-slot?

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Wanted him to be a long term part of the leadership of this team. He had his teammates’ backs at all times and that trait wasn’t in abundance on this team. I will be cheering for him as a Hab.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Losing Domi is awful. Every time a Coyote gets run and no one responds I'll miss Domi. Good luck in Montreal Max.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I wish Domi well. As people have pointed out... one of those players that you knew was going to go out and hustle no matter what's happening in the game. Loved the standing up for the team part of his game too... that's probably what I'll miss most, honestly.

Moment I remember most from his career... 2 actually. First is obviously the Kesler 1 punch KO. Other is during his rookie season on an early roadtrip... sniped a beauty in Toronto. I just felt like it was a "here I am, league!" moment.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
A real heart and soul player with one of the best saucer passes in the game, I will miss him. He was very easy to root for. I hope that he takes Montreal past Toronto this year.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Easy player to like. I'll miss his rambunctious style, and the fact he would stand up for any teammate teammate while the rest of the team was sleepwalking.

I think Montreal will love him eventually. Especially if he rebounds to 15goals-50 point territory. He's a great playmaker, and they've got several good goalscorers.

Hopefully we are growing past our "players are robots; this is a statistic; we hold all the leverage" phase so fewer guys feel they need "a fresh start".

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Easy player to like. I'll miss his rambunctious style, and the fact he would stand up for any teammate teammate while the rest of the team was sleepwalking.

I think Montreal will love him eventually. Especially if he rebounds to 15goals-50 point territory. He's a great playmaker, and they've got several good goalscorers.

Hopefully we are growing past our "players are robots; this is a statistic; we hold all the leverage" phase so fewer guys feel they need "a fresh start".
Agreed, I think Domi will win them over very quickly. It's impossible not to like the guy.

Your last sentence is what scares me. OEL staying is a good sign, hopefully this is the last fresh start needed for a while.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
That rookie season for Domi and Duclair was so much fun. I think everyone was onboard with what the team was doing after watching them do their thing. I also loved that relationship between Domi and Doan. Domi setting him up for Doan's record breaking goal and helping Doan have a renaissance season.

Then the next season he K.O'd Kelser so the man can do no wrong in my eyes. Looking forward to rooting for him in Montreal!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->