Mauro Icardi vs Paulo Dybala Thread

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
You're blind or don't watch futbol.

You have not got a clue about football. The internet is a place where unfortunately the weak minded, ill informed and ignorant espouse their opinions as fact. Icardi is one of the best finishers on the planet in terms of chances he converts. He is far from Higuain in that respect. Higuain has choked when it mattered. Icardi may. He has not had the chance yet in the seleccion. And as for just being a sole striker he does a fair amount of work in and around the box. He can improve. But Batigol was much the same. Give him players that can create chances and more than not he will finish them off.

The best thing for Dybala would be to leave Juventus especially after the arrival of Ronaldo. Go to a team that will build itself around him. He also lacks the killer instinct at times to seize games or make a crucial difference when it matters under pressure. But he has time on his side and the talent and with the newly emerging Argentine midfield and defence (still a desperate lack of goalkeepers although Portau, Rossi, Werner may develop hopefully) a very promising future at international level awaits.

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
Not touchy at all...I'm not even a fan of Icardi. His off field antics nor his style of play get me excited but he's talents are obvious. I mean he's clearly better than Higuain who plays for Ac Milan if he was any good he wouldn't be with AC. Higuain doesn't even make the NT clearly a loser. As for Immobile he plays for Lazio lool.

Just to demonstrate how little you know about this, I suggest you look at Icardi's goal scoring record against Juve who is not only the best team in the Serie A by far, they just happen to be one of the best defensive teams in the world. Icardi has potted 8 goals in 10 games against them. Please take a seat.

So he married a woman who split up with Maxi. He did not commit murder . He is a responsible parent for those children. Yes he was a little wild in his early days perhaps after having to relocate half way across the world. If it indeed does turn up that Mascherano or Messi because of their friendship with Maxi interfered with his selection then they will get a lot of deserved flak for it. Not to mention coaches like Sampaoli. It's great now that Scaloni is picking youngsters building for the future and picking on form.

Reactions: All Might

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So he married a woman who split up with Maxi. He did not commit murder . He is a responsible parent for those children. Yes he was a little wild in his early days perhaps after having to relocate half way across the world. If it indeed does turn up that Mascherano or Messi because of their friendship with Maxi interfered with his selection then they will get a lot of deserved flak for it. Not to mention coaches like Sampaoli. It's great now that Scaloni is picking youngsters building for the future and picking on form.

That's one way of putting it another would be he ruined his mentor and friends marriage. When said mentor/friend told him to stop posting pictures of his kids online he decided to further embarrass him publicly. Icardi is a shitty human being as his bitch. This has nothing to do with the immense talent he holds though.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
That's one way of putting it another would be he ruined his mentor and friends marriage. When said mentor/friend told him to stop posting pictures of his kids online he decided to further embarrass him publicly. Icardi is a ****ty human being as his *****. This has nothing to do with the immense talent he holds though.
Love is blind bro.

Icardi is happy af with his new family, even tatto'd his step kids. He seems like a great father and husband from outside looking in.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Love is blind bro.

Icardi is happy af with his new family, even tatto'd his step kids. He seems like a great father and husband from outside looking in.

LOL what is this a romcom? There's boundaries you do not cross no matter how much "love" you feel. Icardi being happy shouldn't be the standard to judge an act. It's about basic principles and basic decency. He owns neither.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
LOL what is this a romcom? There's boundaries you do not cross no matter how much "love" you feel. Icardi being happy shouldn't be the standard to judge an act. It's about basic principles and basic decency. He owns neither.
You do know Maxi was cheating with his wife at the time, right?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Icardi did nothing wrong here.

That marriage was already destroyed at that point.

WOW

the act is inherently wrong. We don't know how forgone the marriage was even if we ASSUME it was done and dusted the act in itself is wrong and bringing the children into it makes it unforgivable.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
WOW

the act is inherently wrong. We don't know how forgone the marriage was even if we ASSUME it was done and dusted the act in itself is wrong and bringing the children into it makes it unforgivable.
Lol Maxi was with at least 4 other women at the time, he only has himself to blame for the ruined marriage.

No marriage is recoverable at that point.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Why? He is a great father to his children and is faithful to his wife. Something that Maxi couldn't provide.

That's baseless as is the other part. In any case, you invite me into your home I live with you and your family and I'm treated as such, I find an opportunity to take your wife and do not hesitate. On top of that you ask me to stop positing pictures of your kids on social media, I call you on said media. Yeah, Icardi is a gem.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Even with the forty-six divorces' which has plagued Icardi, he keeps putting balls behind the net as D2M saw firsthand today - scoring both on and off the pitch is an impressive repertoire.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
For some reason I feel as if All Might didn't go to bat for John Terry the same way he is for Mauro Icardi...

(Before anyone jumps at me accusing me of exonerating John Terry, let me establish very clearly that John Terry was unambiguously in the wrong in the whole debacle with Wayne Bridge.)

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
For some reason I feel as if All Might didn't go to bat for John Terry the same way he is for Mauro Icardi...

(Before anyone jumps at me accusing me of exonerating John Terry, let me establish very clearly that John Terry was unambiguously in the wrong in the whole debacle with Wayne Bridge.)
It is not really comparable.

Terry is still a joke though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Even with the forty-six divorces' which has plagued Icardi, he keeps putting balls behind the net as D2M saw firsthand today - scoring both on and off the pitch is an impressive repertoire.

Not sure why I keep getting called out on Icardi as if I ever questioned his goal scoring ability?

It is not really comparable.

Terry is still a joke though.

True not comparable in some cases it's worse.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Paco is better than both tbh

giphy.webp

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad