Mauro Icardi vs Paulo Dybala Thread

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Some opinions are just too ridiculous to debate.

Like the one in bold...

Ronaldo, Suarez, Lewandowski, Aguero, Cavani, Greizmann, Kane, Aubameyang, Benzema, Messi,
He's nowhere near as good as any of these CF/ST

If anything he's on par with the likes of Higuain, Immobile, Jesus, Firmino.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Ronaldo, Suarez, Lewandowski, Aguero, Cavani, Greizmann, Kane, Aubameyang, Benzema, Messi,
He's nowhere near as good as any of these CF/ST

If anything he's on par with the likes of Higuain, Immobile, Jesus, Firmino.
He's nowhere near Benzema and Aubameyang? Lol.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You're blind or don't watch futbol.
Well the joke is on you I'm both.

but seriously you haven't got a clue...obvious to anyone on here reading your drivel who watches football and who doesn't. Icardi is Morata? get real. Icardi would walk into almost any team and start.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Well the joke is on you I'm both.

but seriously you haven't got a clue...obvious to anyone on here reading your drivel who watches football and who doesn't. Icardi is Morata? get real. Icardi would walk into almost any team and start.

Wow very touchy touchy in here. Obviously he isnt Morata. That was a hyperbole; I clearly state that he's on par with the likes of Higuain, Immobile, Jesus, Firmino. But that being said, he isn't "one of the best strikers" like that one poster said, which I assume you agree with.

I'll wait until he can put up performances against top teams instead of scoring braces/hattricks against the likes of Udinese or Sampdoria. Maybe if could also do something when he gets called up to the National team, then you could have an argument.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Wow very touchy touchy in here. Obviously he isnt Morata. That was a hyperbole; I clearly state that he's on par with the likes of Higuain, Immobile, Jesus, Firmino. But that being said, he isn't "one of the best strikers" like that one poster said, which I assume you agree with.

I'll wait until he can put up performances against top teams instead of scoring braces/hattricks against the likes of Udinese or Sampdoria. Maybe if could also do something when he gets called up to the National team, then you could have an argument.

Not touchy at all...I'm not even a fan of Icardi. His off field antics nor his style of play get me excited but he's talents are obvious. I mean he's clearly better than Higuain who plays for Ac Milan if he was any good he wouldn't be with AC. Higuain doesn't even make the NT clearly a loser. As for Immobile he plays for Lazio lool.

Just to demonstrate how little you know about this, I suggest you look at Icardi's goal scoring record against Juve who is not only the best team in the Serie A by far, they just happen to be one of the best defensive teams in the world. Icardi has potted 8 goals in 10 games against them. Please take a seat.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Both are severely overrated; hence why they didn't play in the world cup.

He's another Morata.

If he was so good he wouldn't be in Inter right now.

Obviously he isnt Morata. That was a hyperbole

Unknown-3.jpeg

Is this how you usually debate?

You're blind or don't watch futbol.

Wow very touchy touchy in here.

images-2.jpeg

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Didn't I just read my buddy @S E P H say that Dybala was so overrated on this forum just two weeks ago? Yeah, this thread proves that. Anyway, I think Dybala's performances the past couple of seasons should be put into the proper context of the fact that he's only started 2/3 of the league matches of each of those seasons when he should have played more.

As for Icardi, if anyone thinks he's remotely Morata then they don't have the slightest idea about Icardi much less the game itself.

Anyway, not sure why they're being compared really. Two different players who play different roles for their sides.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
While I stated how I respect Icari, I'd like to remind everyone that Benzema is the 4th highest scorer in CL history. Comparing a striker to Benzema isn't a slight.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
The Inter/Icardi fan club is strong in this thread. Good luck not winning the CL/(Europa when you do drop) or the Calcio.
I'm a Milan fan. Your opinion is literally so bad that I felt compelled to defend a Merda player. Congrats.

BTW, it's called the Serie A, not the Calcio A. The Calcio A is the name they used in Fifa 18 when they didn't have the license for the league.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
While I stated how I respect Icari, I'd like to remind everyone that Benzema is the 4th highest scorer in CL history. Comparing a striker to Benzema isn't a slight.
Benzema was one of the most underrated players in the world the last couple years. No one is doubting how good he was back then, but to say that Icardi is not as good as a clearly declining Benzema is ridiculous.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

THat's not what's hilarious... it's that he called Benz the best striker the past 5-10 years LOL.

I'm a Milan fan. Your opinion is literally so bad that I felt compelled to defend a Merda player. Congrats.

BTW, it's called the Serie A, not the Calcio A. The Calcio A is the name they used in Fifa 18 when they didn't have the license for the league.

Suddenly, his posts make more sense.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
The past month or so but last couple of years no chance.

And lol at Kane.

You simply hating on Icardi cause you're a Maxi Lopez guy :sarcasm:

Honestly, I feel they're close in the last couple seasons... Icardi is fantastic at what he does, didn't he scored 29 goals in Serie A last season? Dybala also scored at a high clip and was crucial in numerous wins for Juve. I see why anyone would prefer Dybala, though. He offers much more than Icardi and his upside is much higher.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->