Prospect Info: Mattias Norlinder - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locks

May 28, 2005
Per Patrik Bexell, Norlinder is invited to the National team camp for WC. It would be great if he made the team but will probably be tough considering that some NHLers will be there and Sweden has some great ones.

I guess that standout playoff performance - he led Frolunda and all SHL defensemen in scoring - got him the invite.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
If he's a level below these guys, he's a couple years away at best before even getting a sniff in the NHL.

Would be great if he could get to Laval with the rest of the youngins

Reactions: dralaf

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
there's no way to really know that, he could be in the NHL next year if he cleans up his defensive game and stays healthy.

Agreed. He certainly has something special. I can see why Sweden would want players with more experience though.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
there's no way to really know that, he could be in the NHL next year if he cleans up his defensive game and stays healthy.
There always a chance I guess but it's extremely doubtful

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
if he has a strong season then he's very likely to be signed and then we'll see what happens.
If he's playing for the Habs next year, we're in trouble. Hopefully he can join Laval

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
If he's playing for the Habs next year, we're in trouble. Hopefully he can join Laval

He could easily breakout next year in the SHL and then get signed and come over at the end of the season, by no means would it mean we were in trouble. There's no way to know what kind of season he will have next year.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
He could easily breakout next year in the SHL and then get signed and come over at the end of the season, by no means would it mean we were in trouble. There's no way to know what kind of season he will have next year.
A couple years, maybe, but we're talking next year starting with the Habs. That shouldn't/won't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad