Matthews says he would be open to changing our goal song

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Let’s change it to that great song everybody loves, “Auston, There Are A Lot More Things You Should Be Concerning Yourself With Other Than A F***ing Goal Song Ya Ya Ya.”
Or, how about....no one cares but he had to answer the idiotic question so brain dead posters could say stupid things about it.

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
Or, how about....no one cares but he had to answer the idiotic question so brain dead posters could say stupid things about it.

I think you're wrong about that. It's been an issue with fans for a long time. If you go to a game that has a good goal song or a goal scoring atmosphere and you'll know that the Leafs can do a whole lot better with the atmosphere.

Love our team, but gotta be honest here, the in person vibes are dull and leave much to be desired.

A proper goal song:

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

DcW

Feb 27, 2018
Saw this in a similar post last year. A song the crowd can sing a long with

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
Unfortunately we'll probably just ignore our crap goal song and blame the poor atmosphere on the suits as we do every year.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
If I had to make a serious pick, I say the part of the fall out boy song that goes light em up up up up. I'm on fire! would be cool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad