which duo scores more points this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I didn't think I needed to answer it again considering that my prediction was literally on the message that you quoted.

Ah, so you are just talking out your ass and assuming he will have a regression over a full season. Gotcha.

Mildan

Jan 7, 2019
Ah, so you are just talking out your ass and assuming he will have a regression over a full season. Gotcha.
Not sure if you read the op, but this thread would be quite pointless, if we would edit the predictions after season has started.

Doing predictions again based "on pace for" calculations isnot very useful after 4 games played. Aho on pace for 20 point season. Heinola on pace for 65 point season as 18 y o def, Haula on pace for 82 goals as is Hintz, Nylander on pace for ppg season. Calm down

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Not sure if you read the op, but this thread would be quite pointless, if we would edit the predictions after season has started.

Doing predictions again based "on pace for" calculations isnot very useful after 4 games played. Aho on pace for 20 point season. Heinola on pace for 65 point season as 18 y o def, Haula on pace for 82 goals as is Hintz, Nylander on pace for ppg season. Calm down

Ignore the pace and back up your statement then. Do you think Nylander will miss games and get 50 or have a major regression at hit 50 in 82.
You seems scared to backup your own claim, not a very strong stance you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad