TSN: Matthews minor surgical procedure

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
“Matthews cut wide open in surgical procedure”

Or something to that effect. I clicked on it cause it was a recent thread on the home page and it sounded wild.
Ughh, I hate click bait titles. You see them everywhere on youtube or articles. And HF too apparently. Those posters should get banned.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Interesting. Aware of his broken femur with US NTDP years ago due to knee on knee collision. LeBrun mentions he was feeling discomfort in his back. This procedure should definitely help with that. Not expecting much change in his play but back pain is a bitch, good thing he got it looked after right away.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Glad it was hardware instead of malware. I just hope it wasn't his Calder Trophy they removed.

CAVETEETH

Nov 8, 2009
I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention given Auston's injury history. The reported link between this surgery and his ongoing back pain sheds some light on his situation and maybe explains his reticence to engage physically. Hope this helps him going forward and gets him playing with a little more intensity.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
It would be nice to see him healthy the entire season.

It would also be nice to see him with some experienced linemates.

Matthews career has been with other kids or rookies.

He by far is the best player on the Leafs, never been played with veterans or franchise players.

Definitely worth being the highest paid player on the team.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
Hope hes back training by now, hes gonna be a new player next year cant wait to see him rip home 50

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
But they left his IUD in right ? Kast thing we need is him missing hakf a season to gave a baby .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad