Matthews/Marner

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'm still not following, we've been told that Nylander = Marner, yet we're now told that having the two best players playing together is long overdue.
Seems to be a bit of a disconnect.

Poor Tavares.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I'm still not following, we've been told that Nylander = Marner, yet we're now told that having the two best players playing together is long overdue.
Seems to be a bit of a disconnect.

Poor Tavares.
yup, everyone Nylander's played with has hit the skids, there's some bad mojo attach to him since he came back.

Last edited:

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I hope this means Babcock puts Nylander with Tavares, then when he doesn't produce we'll see how the Pro Nylander's explain it with their pie charts and production graphs, and "elite zone entries" blah blah blah.......

yeah f*** him, am I right? I mean he is a leaf player but man can he go to hell.

Slump? ha what a joke he should be hung from the rafters, not his sweater actual William nylander hung from the rafters

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
yeah **** him, am I right? I mean he is a leaf player but man can he go to hell.

Slump? ha what a joke he should be hung from the rafters, not his sweater actual William nylander hung from the rafters
cause and effect

Reactions: Walshy7

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
ha, get those hopes way down. What will inevitably happen is he and poster like him will nitpick every single little thing he does. So now basically but they will look even more stupid due to nylAnder performing
not so, unlike you and yours I won't try to warp reality with inane stats like "elite zone entries". to defend a "as of yet" undefendable position.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
not so, unlike you and yours I won't try to warp reality with inane stats like "elite zone entries". to defend a as of yet undefendable position.

please go find a post where I have posted "elite zone entry stats" or any stat showing nylander in a favorable light since returning.

I'll wait

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
yeah **** him, am I right? I mean he is a leaf player but man can he go to hell.

I really hope you stop posting on these boards when Nylander inevitably begins to produce points.

ha, get those hopes way down. What will inevitably happen is he and poster like him will nitpick every single little thing he does. So now basically but they will look even more stupid due to nylAnder performing

please go find a post where I have posted "elite zone entry stats" or any stat showing nylander in a favorable light since returning.

I'll wait
Quoted for truth.
The Nylander critics continue to be biased.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
oh I just lumped you in with the rest of the Pro Nylander's, pretty much like you lumped me in with the statement "he and posters just like him."

difference being, you can go back and see I haven't done that.

meanwhile your posting history tells me that in fact yes you will still be on and on about nylanders weaknesses long after his slump is over.

So in summary you made an assumption verifiably false,
I made an assumption based on previous history I think will prove correct

leafygoods

Defending Champs
Aug 12, 2009
Halifax
Man, Can never please all you bastards.

We've thrown together the YMCA line, stuck our fastest, strongest skater with our best player and have two players who are playing amazingly without results together to figure it out.

"Babcock never adjusts" "Babcock stop switching lines" everyone thinks he's doing it wrong but no one can agree on what to do right. f*** it, I'm excited for this lineup, excited to see what Dermott and Z can be with a little more time together. Go leafs go, f*** the haters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad