Matthews + Marner vs Barzal + Laine

Which pair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

member 262271

I even called myself put on it and yet you're still nit picking it
I actually didn't watch the game or look at the stats because I was busy at the time, not that o have to explain myself why i didn't watch it

but i still mention how I'm pretty sure he was scoreless and you still have a problem with that

as I said still 5 goals out 3 games isn't bad
or i could've said 5 goals out of 3 games isn't bad
either ways the majority of his games he's played against Toronto have been scoring days

you're saying the same thing I already said what you trying to argue
I missed where you called yourself out on it, so that is my bad. I'm not really trying to argue anything, other than the reactions we all have when players we like are attacked can be amusing at times, from myself included. I'll also gladly uphold my mention of your Matthews injury comment because I've never liked when people talk like that. Laine was hurt last year and the amount of "oh he's made of glass" comments were beyond stupid. (Not saying you specifically said that.) Injuries should never be a gauge of how good or bad a player is, they happen either way.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
I missed where you called yourself out on it, so that is my bad. I'm not really trying to argue anything, other than the reactions we all have when players we like are attacked can be amusing at times, from myself included. I'll also gladly uphold my mention of your Matthews injury comment because I've never liked when people talk like that. Laine was hurt last year and the amount of "oh he's made of glass" comments were beyond stupid. (Not saying you specifically said that.) Injuries should never be a gauge of how good or bad a player is, they happen either way.

yeah I never mentioned anything about Matthews injury other than that if you want to keep bringing it up you gotta include games missed
and not playing games doesn't help your team

I didn't bring up his injury someone else did

Reactions: Fluke Schenn

member 262271

yeah I never mentioned anything about Matthews injury other than that if you want to keep bringing it up you gotta include games missed
and not playing games doesn't help your team

I didn't bring up his injury someone else did
Eh either way, it's all good. I do agree you gotta account games missed in there, Toronto pretty much has the luxury of not rushing him back, which might be part of why it's been so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad