Confirmed with Link: Matthews (C), Tavares named to Atlantic All-Star roster; Marner, Rielly, Andersen notable omissions

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
How is Stamkos in over these guys

Price has been good this year? Over freddy?

I mean I understand 1 per team has to go in but just shows how bad this works. Should be all leafs and lighting

Common...
I mean marner is 6h in league scoring, rielly 1st for defenders. Point from Tampa...haha oh boy

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Sub in Barkov for Yandle.

Then send Rielly for Stamkos.

Easy fix. I don't understand how Stamkos is there over Marner, Rielly or even Point for that matter.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
This game is more about selling the game than anything else, so the more recognizable guys will get in first before the rest.

Sending Yandle over Barkov seems to go against that to me. Pretty sure Barkov is a whole lot more recognizable.

Like I said, send Barkov over Yandle for that Florida rep, remove Stamkos for Rielly.

TBL still have their rep and we get the deserving players there.

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
This game is more about selling the game than anything else, so the more recognizable guys will get in first before the rest.

Selling the game...were leafs fan have you not seen 16 this year??? Most exciting player on ice most games.

Let's vote Rielly...hes deserved it last 2 years and marner hasn't signed yet haha

Reactions: ImpartialNHLfan

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
How is Stamkos in over these guys

Price has been good this year? Over freddy?

I mean I understand 1 per team has to go in but just shows how bad this works. Should be all leafs and lighting

Common...
I mean marner is 6h in league scoring, rielly 1st for defenders. Point from Tampa...haha oh boy

The format is just lame. They're always lame. I wish they wouldn't standardize it every year. The NHL should get someone with a pulse on the season and mix it up. Like this year, wouldn't it be fun to see a Tampa-Toronto super team vs the field? No Olympics last year, why not a Team NA vs the World game? The NHL has the best game on Earth and they suck at having fun with it.

Reactions: Slot and Dragao6

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
2 players too many IMO.
Wish they could all stay home and relax.

Reactions: egd27

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
If Chabot can’t play will Ottawa pick a player off their roster to replace him?

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Oddly Marner and Rielly (and arguably Andersen) are more deserving than the 2 reps we're actually sending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->