TSN: Matthews admitted having covid-19 and now he is healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
TSN wrote it down today and this was matthews showing the world and young human beings good example and admitting him having the covid and now being real healthy and all. Him showing real nice and good example for other young men and women because also these single men and women have sexual tendensies so it doesn't pass to another men or women (wich way ever you prefer). It's a real interesting thang cause not all of these sportsmen admit having it and it could be a problem. But our matthews of course showing good example in hockey's mecca, Toronto. Other organizations and gm's and even fans a bit jelious of us, not only because of our wealth, but our fine men and women who serve the toronto maple leafs organization. I for one will be making another investment into our club because of these news again. Show's such talent, poise and strength of young mind.
Auston Matthews healthy after revealing he had COVID-19 - TSN.ca

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
TSN wrote it down today and this was matthews showing the world and young human beings good example and admitting him having the covid and now being real healthy and all. Him showing real nice and good example for other young men and women because also these single men and women have sexual tendensies so it doesn't pass to another men or women (wich way ever you prefer). It's a real interesting thang cause not all of these sportsmen admit having it and it could be a problem. But our matthews of course showing good example in hockey's mecca, Toronto. Other organizations and gm's and even fans a bit jelious of us, not only because of our wealth, but our fine men and women who serve the toronto maple leafs organization. I for one will be making another investment into our club because of these news again. Show's such talent, poise and strength of young mind.
Auston Matthews healthy after revealing he had COVID-19 - TSN.ca
This can't be a serious post right?

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
Steve Simmons is a f***ing idiot.

He is, I agree. But this may be the first only time I will say this, I liked his comment to Doug Ford today at his 1:00 media briefing, regarding who was going to broadcast the games from Toronto. He is a special individual indeed; but his comments today were bang on.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
He is, I agree. But this may be the first only time I will say this, I liked his comment to Doug Ford today at his 1:00 media briefing, regarding who was going to broadcast the games from Toronto. He is a special individual indeed; but his comments today were bang on.

What did he say?

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
What did he say?

Im paraphrasing here, (I was surprised to first hear his voice) he was asking Doug Ford why is it NBC (muricans) are broadcasting the games here in Toronto, taking jobs away from the best in the business "Canadians" meanwhile risking the spread of Covid by bringing Americans over the border.

Reactions: Tall Morty

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Im paraphrasing here, (I was surprised to first hear his voice) he was asking Doug Ford why is it NBC (muricans) are broadcasting the games here in Toronto, taking jobs away from the best in the business "Canadians" meanwhile risking the spread of Covid by bringing Americans over the border.

Thanks. It's a fair question.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Thanks. It's a fair question.
Isn’t that more to do with the League than Ford? Unless Ford takes a tough stand and says No Americans or foreigners allowed but last I check, the borders are open for essential travel from the States.

Personally, with COVID coming back sooner than expected, the season might be cancel again

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Isn’t that more to do with the League than Ford? Unless Ford takes a tough stand and says No Americans or foreigners allowed but last I check, the borders are open for essential travel from the States.

Personally, with COVID coming back sooner than expected, the season might be cancel again

It's a good point. To that I would argue "essential" is the key word here. Is it essential to NHL operations to bring people across the border when there are capable media/professionals that are available in Canada?

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
It's a good point. To that I would argue "essential" is the key word here. Is it essential to NHL operations to bring people across the border when there are capable media/professionals that are available in Canada?
Yes there are but they are not employees for these companies.
There are capable professional NHL Hockey players sitting in Canada/Toronto but that doesn’t mean Caps, Pens or BJs need to sign them to a short contracts and leave American or Swedish players at home.
At the end of the day, Ford and his camp might have overlooked the details as they want to host or the NHL just never revealed this little timbit to them.

Reactions: Marshy

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
yep pretty much sums this crap up.... no one else got there name released and that useless tool had to be the hero, what a clown

I get people hate this guy but he is a reporter and like it or not, Matthews testing positive is news. Perhaps you can explain why you don't think he should have reported this because it seems to me that he was just doing his job.

Reactions: rumman and ACC1224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad