Value of: Matthew Tkachuk

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Not off to a very good start at all and has generally been very ineffective, but he should still be fairly heralded antics and all.

What could the Flames get if this season continues to be a disappointment?

Edit: Since it must be said, this isn’t saying he will get traded, but curious what his value would be

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaTurtle

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
He’s not getting moved....
Unlikely but I wouldn’t dismiss it entirely. If Gaudreau and Monahan are on the hot seat if this year goes sideways, Tkachuk should be too.

He’s right there with them for playoff disappointment

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Maybe if they think Giordano is about to fall off a cliff they could trade him for a young top pairing defenseman or if a team is willing to give an elite centre for him, but otherwise he wouldn't be moved.

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
As much as I don't like rat boy, Calgary would be stupid to trade him. He has a gift that not many NHLers have like it or not.
The Kenny Linesman syndrome and every team needs one or two of them

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Maybe if they think Giordano is about to fall off a cliff they could trade him for a young top pairing defenseman or if a team is willing to give an elite centre for him, but otherwise he wouldn't be moved.

he kinda has fallen off a cliff, at least from his norris season.

westlockwarriors

Feb 14, 2021
Skating looks like it’s gotten worse. This was his biggest knock in draft year.

still good below the dots and around the crease but transition game is awful.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Not off to a very good start at all and has generally been very ineffective, but he should still be fairly heralded antics and all.

What could the Flames get if this season continues to be a disappointment?

Edit: Since it must be said, this isn’t saying he will get traded, but curious what his value would be
Kassian for Tkachuk sounds good to me.

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB
This is ridiculous. A player has a slump and some people think they are no good anymore. He still has 10 points in 14 games. That’s pretty decent. Some players have off years. That doesn’t mean we run them out of town. He’s worth a lot to Calgary and he should be here for a long time. Why the hell do people think Flames fans don’t know what we have in Tkachuk.

Last edited:

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
So the only remotely close deal I've seen is the Sens fan that offer mini Tkachuk for Bennett and a 1st, honestly I think if we had both Tkachuk's on the team, they'd drive each other to play top notch PWF's

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
I'd trade Tkachuk before I'd trade Gaudreau, but how about trading neither?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->