Matthew Tkachuk vs Brady Tkachuk

Who will have the better career?

• Total voters

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Apologize if this has been done recently.

Who will have the best career?

I'm not asking who you'd rather have for this season which might favour Matthew cuz he's older and more established.

I'm not asking who you'd rather have going forward with contracts which might favour Brady because he's younger and cheaper.

I'm asking once both are both retired, who do you predict will have the better career and be called the better player?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Sorry I thought it would have been obvious. My bad. Maybe a mod can edit to add "tkachuk".

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Matthew has more skill and a better shot. He'll be the superior offensive player no question.

I think Matthew could develop into a Corey Perry-type winger (minus the Hart trophy season), whereas I see Brady developing into a Wayne Simmonds-type player.

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
Brady really surprised me with his play so far this season, a lot more dynamic then I ever thought he'd look. Way too early to call, but Matthew has proven he can do it consistently and is still getting better rapidly. Hard to call at this point, lean on Matthew until the season is over.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Gotta go with Mathew, his hockey IQ and play making is really good and im not sure if Brady will get to his level. Brady is a more raw version though so he could end up being better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->