Matthew Tkachuk: Dirty player or annoying shit disturber?

Which do you think?

• Total voters

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Do you think Tkachuk is a player who frequently crosses over the line with unsportsmanlike and dirty tactics or do you think he's just an annoying shit disturber that likes to get under opponents skins to get them off their games?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
He's just a shit disturber.
He really took that reckless part out of his game over the past year because it means he's in the lineup every night (where he helps his team like few others in the NHL do).

What are his main things:
1) Drawing penalties
2) Getting people off their game
3) Crashing/laying on goalies
4) Getting buffoons like Kassian to do dumb shit when he's on the ice.

He's not out there Cooke Monstering people.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Seems like he's getting rid of the first part, so he's on his way to #2, but he's still both to me right now.

You don't get to throw multiple spears over benches and come out a squeaky clean player. Twice is a pattern, not an incident.
As he gets older (he turned 21 on Dec 11) he is maturing. As you get older, most people do fewer stupid things. He'll always be an annoying PITA but he's seeing the line a lot more clearly these days. I chalk up his earlier missteps to being a rookie in the league and trying too hard to make a difference. Now that he knows he's here to stay and his offensive game has stepped up to another level he's content to be just an annoying prick.
I love him. Wish he was on my team... oh wait..

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Seems like he's getting rid of the first part, so he's on his way to #2, but he's still both to me right now.

You don't get to throw multiple spears over benches and come out a squeaky clean player. Twice is a pattern, not an incident.

Multiple spears from the bench??? I know he did that bone head move 1 time. So can you tell when he did the second time???

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Both.......is this a problem for some people?

Love to have him.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I love our Tkachuk,so I can relate to Flames fans not giving a crap about what other fans think of him ...Every team would love to have them ,but hate to have their team play against them

Reactions: Kahvi

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I have to laugh when people say that Chucky is a dirty player and they bring up his spearing as an example. Oh the horror of it. I certainly hope the children weren't watching.

Now the elbow on Doughty.. that was a good one. Doughty wasn't expecting that from a 19 yo rookie. LOL.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3