Confirmed with Link: Matthew Peca signs 2-year, entry-level contract

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Between him and Point, hopefully it lessens the blow of losing Namestnikov.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Richard/Peca/Point/Angelidis pretty good down the middle. Point played on first line last game with Marchessault and Carter Ashton. There might be some additional moves to the wings as the team also has Martingdale/Lynch/Kunyk and all three have played pretty well for Syracuse. Martingdale is top 6 (before the signings of Peca/Point), Lynch is playing fourth line so maybe relegated back to ECHL, and Kunyk is also a top 6 center.

Will be interesting to see the Friday lines that will include Peca. I'll post tonight's lines later tonight when I watch the game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This is one of those AHL games I'm excited about and might have to hunt down a stream. Lots of interesting things happening, first and foremost Point and Peca at the next level, if Peca is in tonight's lineup.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
This is one of those AHL games I'm excited about and might have to hunt down a stream. Lots of interesting things happening, first and foremost Point and Peca at the next level, if Peca is in tonight's lineup.

Somebody tweeted Peca is traveling today and will not be available tonight. Hopes to play on Friday.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012

If you find a stream please post it here or in the prospect thread! Might catch a period or two.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Syracuse has a good rivalry with Binghamton too. Should be a fun one.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Point is definitely playing...played last game too. Peca not in the lineup tonight...but arrived in Syracuse per Dan D'uva the Crunch play by play announcer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad