Matt Moulson #26? Really?

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
At a time when it seems all Sabres players are wearing numbers that were just recently worn by former Sabres, Matt Moulson comes in wearing his Islanders number #26.

I've been having trouble as it is remembering new guys names as I'm staring down recently reassigned numbers (the Ehrhoff/Tallinder 10/20 thing is especially tricky, lol) so does it bug you that the Sabre's #26 doesn't even miss one game?

Bizarre.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Some guy just posted in the trade thread "watch people complain about this [number assignment]."

Some people just like to find **** to complain about.

toejam56

May 2, 2013
Witness protection
Not a problem. Same number as in New York. Respect to Moulson to let him keep his number. Vanek was great but #26 isn't going up in the rafters anytime soon.

BuzzKillington90

Jul 12, 2011
Albion, Ny
Smallest most insignificant thing to be offended by. Sabres fans are mired in a state of eternal
"Offended." While there are plenty to be offended for, media...state of team...etc... This isn't one of them, it's firmly under dont give a **** to me.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
Some guy just posted in the trade thread "watch people complain about this [number assignment]."

Some people just like to find **** to complain about.

Not complaining, just mentioning/joking/inviting others to react.

Messageboard type thing. You know.

It will be odd to see, can't deny that.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
At least if it was the old ownership, we could hang a hat on them saving on new stitching lettering.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad