Waived: Matt Hunwick

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I can't be anymore happier how Sakic, Roy and company are now making all the right decisions with this team.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
NO! Cut it with the nice talk.

Everyone grab pitchforks and torches and make sure he leaves Denver!! :rant:

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
bth_HappyDance.gif

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
I honestly kind of hope Tim Army is the next one gone. Did anyone catch the game where it showed Army trying to explain something to McGinn with his fingers and McGinn was totally ignoring him?

I think players still see Army as one of the "Sacco era" guys and therefore he has almost no credibility with the players since the Sacco era essentially drove our team into the ground.

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
I honestly kind of hope Tim Army is the next one gone. Did anyone catch the game where it showed Army trying to explain something to McGinn with his fingers and McGinn was totally ignoring him?

I think players still see Army as one of the "Sacco era" guys and therefore he has almost no credibility with the players since the Sacco era essentially drove our team into the ground.

eh, worrying about an assistant coach is like worrying about a 4th line winger. I profoundly doubt Colorado wins or loses any games because of Army.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't know a single thing about Army as a coach. Wanting him to be fired just because he was here last year seems like an over-reaction. It's not like he was brought here by Sacco.

If Roy/Sacco want to keep him, that should be enough to give him a shot. It's not like Roy wouldn't have the option of getting another assistant if he wanted to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->