Injury Report: Matt Halischuk out indefinitely after blocking shot.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Wow.

We are going to lose peluso as well. 7d for a while? Call up Odell? We just lost two forwards and only have tangradi available.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Wow.

We are going to lose peluso as well. 7d for a while? Call up Odell? We just lost two forwards and only have tangradi available.

I would sooner have someone from the IceCaps than Tangradi who should be in the AHL.

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
Tangradi is better at zone exits, entries, and puck possession than at least 3 regular forwards. What's everyone's problem with him?

(I'm sure someone will correct me on Tangradi's stats if I'm off)

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
All interchangeable bottom-6 dreck...Albert/Tangradi/Peluso/Glass/Slater/MacLean/Cormier/Wright/Gagner/Jaffray/etc. etc. etc.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Wish Hustle a speedy recovery.

If they bring in Tanger and slot him on the 4th line and put Wright on the 3rd line I may have to fire Claude myself.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Tough call if this is addition from subtraction or not.

On one hand he's a decent bottom 6 scorer on a team desperate for goals.

On the other hand he's killing the Jets in scoring chances +/, shots +/- and possession.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Can O'Dell play LW?

Sucks for Telegin. Had he stuck around, he'd probably have gotten a callup considering the lack of scoring talent on the rock and his chemistry with Schiefele.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Can O'Dell play LW?

Sucks for Telegin. Had he stuck around, he'd probably have gotten a callup considering the lack of scoring talent on the rock and his chemistry with Schiefele.

Klingberg plays LW doesn't he? He's been playing well...

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
After tomorrow, the Ice Caps have 12 days off. Someone is getting a call

Assuming Peluso gets suspended & Kane is not ready, that leaves 11 forwards in Winnipeg.

St. John's are in Toronto playing the Marlies tomorrow & the Jets play next against Columbus on Monday. I was feeling bad for the Ice Caps, as they are on a 3 game winning streak & really can't afford another loss to their roster, but guess what!!!!!

After tomorrow afternoons game the Ice Caps are on vacation for 12 days straight with their next game December 27th! Therefore 1, perhaps 2 Ice Caps will get the ultimate gift, the NHL for Xmas!

If O'Dell's phone doesn't ring by dinner time I'd be shocked, but who else may get the call?

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Can O'Dell play LW?

O'Dell shoots right & has primarily played centre this year. Noel has had Halishuck playing off wing, so why not O'Dell?

Well if I was Klingberg I'd be upset to not get this call. Halishuck has been playing his off wing meaning Klinger, who naturally prefers off wing is the ideal candidate.

With Kane still out, we could always bring them both up & still maintain the 23 man roster.

Hopefully all those scouring the Ice Caps roster this morning realize that much of their scoring is from players on AHL only contracts. Jaffray & Mouillierat won't be coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad