Recalled/Assigned: Matt Hackett

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I think Miller might have just got traded.

Either way looks like I will be picking up Hackett in my fantasy for a 3rd goalie.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
I just saw that Hackett let in 6 goals on 30 shots tonight before getting pulled, so I don't think he got called up because of his play. I wonder if Miller did get moved?

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Guessing something's up with Enroth. Probably a personal matter or he's sick or something.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Maybe Miller is getting a guaranteed night off. Enroth was likely to start anyway, and if he can't keep his 5 hole shut, Hackett gets some ice.

Or Miller for Beau Bennett, that works too ;-)

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I'd say I'm about 90% confident that Hackett is up to play in place of Enroth. Personal matter (or minor injury) seems pretty reasonable based on on how Rolston was talking yesterday about getting Enroth more games than previous seasons. I don't think he'd bring Hackett up just to get him a taste, not so early on and not after Hackett got owned last night.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
I'd say I'm about 90% confident that Hackett is up to play in place of Enroth. Personal matter (or minor injury) seems pretty reasonable based on on how Rolston was talking yesterday about getting Enroth more games than previous seasons. I don't think he'd bring Hackett up just to get him a taste, not so early on and not after Hackett got owned last night.

Maybe it's a Miller issue and Hackett is up to serve as backup to Enroth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->