Injury Report: Matt Frattin - Says he will play against Pittsburgh.

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date

Donato

#BarSouth
Nov 19, 2011
better he waits til he feels he's 100 percent, rather than him re-injuring him self.

and the leafs never said " a week" they said " a minimum of a week". Big difference.

janesy12

Leafs Nation
Aug 27, 2010
Newfoundland
I say he returns on Saturday against Pens.

I agree. A back to back tonight and tomorrow would be tough for him coming off injury, especially with the Bruins tomorrow night. Let him rest until Saturday and keep going hard in practice.

That's an extra few days rest, it can't hurt. It isn't like Kadri's line is missing him greatly, or we're losing loads of games and need him back at less than 100%.

SteveV*

It's been exactly 3 weeks today and counting.

Last year Reimer was day-to-day to start.... so was Liles. They both signficant time.

It's a running joke with my buddy's and I. Whatever the Leafs first initially say is the timeframe, triple it.

Last week Frattin himself said it was 4-6 week injury and he was "well ahead of schedule". That's what he said, so this initial timeframe was clearly not how he interpreted the surgery.

People need to chill out, it's a knee, caution is warranted, particularly given his style of play.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Leafs are pretty bad when it comes to injury related press-releases. You should've known it last year from the Reimer 'whiplash' saga.

NoTouchIcing

Feb 3, 2010
Guelph, ON
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Leafs did not skate this morning in Boston. Will await pre-game warmup for any possible lineup changes.

I guess this means Frattin.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Cant think of a better time to play him.

Adds some needed energy to the lineup, sure the bruins are tough....so are we. I'm sure the last thing they are thinking about is the Bruins playing us too rough , so don't insert him.

The Kadri line played sheltered mins against Ottawa, and still put up some pts. (McClement was plugged in on certain draws over Naz) If anything that line will be fired up and have enough energy all around, Frattin will add to it.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Yessssssss finally!
I wish we'd play Gardiner. Its so hard to win playing NHL 13 online when you have Holzer and Koskta playing so much time on D lol. And you know, he should play in real life too

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Kadri has really been slumping without his pal Frattin riding shotgun :sarcasm:, so with his return I expect the dynamic duo to be even more dangerous than in the past.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
So stoked. Its nice to actually like the team again. Even during winning streaks over the last few seasons I really wasn't cheering for them as much as I could have been. This year though, I actually like these characters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->