Value of: Matt Duchene

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Think about it, as bad as melnyk is id still rather be a sens fan, at least their city isint a to serve and protect episode

That's why everyone out east comes to Alberta to work? Look at average income and crime statistics between Alberta and Ontario. Alberta is a dream compared to Ontario. I guess if you like going to a dump arena in the middle of nowhere while struggling to find work then Ottawa is the place to be.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
That's why everyone out east comes to Alberta to work? Look at average income and crime statistics between Alberta and Ontario. Alberta is a dream compared to Ontario. I guess if you like going to a dump arena in the middle of nowhere while struggling to find work then Ottawa is the place to be.

YEah well my dad could beat up your dad.

Reactions: McShogun99

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Think people are looking at this wrong.

Will Ottawa sell more tickets with him on the lineup or without?

If more, nothing will happen until the TDL.

Then he’ll be worth a late first and a prospect of some kind. Not a great one. Think your teams best one. And subtract 5

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

Hey only people from Ottawa can shit on Ottawa. People from Toronto (he's a Leafs fan) can shit on every city since Toronto is the best city around and every single person from Canada could never pack up and move there tomorrow, Edmonton can shit on Calgary and vice versa, but only Ottawans can shit talk Ottawa.

There's tons of work here - the only people vacating the city to work as a rig pig are the uneducated and forsaken.

Reactions: Skin Tape Session

Big Cactus

Gud Pro
Apr 9, 2018
Toronto
I love Matt Duchene and I generally feel like he’s underrated around the league (maybe other than Ottawa’s front office) he’s had the unfortunate situation of playing on some low scoring teams that have absolutely destroyed his personal numbers. If he decides to leave Ottawa (or gets traded) I think he’s a lock for 70 points again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad