News Article: Matt Duchene, and his act of kindness.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Great read, I am always impressed by Duchene's kindness. It's a shame about the little girl, wish kids could learn that whatever happens to them at that age will be irrelevant once they get to college and later on into life, but it seems so real at the moment.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
What kind of ****** would vote "meh" in the featured poll...

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Just another reason to believe the Avs picks the wrong captain.

Sounds familiar. I have no idea why Dater has this obsession with striping Landeskog of the C. It's absolutely ridiculous and he has the most Pejorative Slured rationalization for it. He's gonna be one of the best captains in the league. Him not ripping into the team as an 19 year old publicly like Jiggy did means literally nothing.

Duchene is a great player and person. Doesn't mean they should strip the C from Landy and give it to him.

Brewin8

Jul 17, 2008
British Columbia
Read this story in the same thread on Bruins board, and clearly a 1st class guy you've got there. Very touching story, cheers Avs fans!

NWAvs

Jan 20, 2009
Seattle
Best dude, I actually got a smile on my face from it. Good kid, proud he's an av for life.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Sounds familiar. I have no idea why Dater has this obsession with striping Landeskog of the C. It's absolutely ridiculous and he has the most Pejorative Slured rationalization for it. He's gonna be one of the best captains in the league. Him not ripping into the team as an 19 year old publicly like Jiggy did means literally nothing.

Duchene is a great player and person. Doesn't mean they should strip the C from Landy and give it to him.

If you hit the same nail again and again , non stop , sooner or later you will rally people to your idea. Even if its the stupidest idea of all time it doesnt matter . At first people will think that you're crazy but keep talking about it and people will slowly warm up to the idea and at the end you will find people who are 100% behind you .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad