Signing(s): Matt Chapman signs with the Giants (3 years, $54 million)

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Chapman should fire boras. Turned down 5 yrs,120 to accept this deal. Hell even the QO would have been better

• Haha
Reactions: KapG

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Chapman was waiting for that long term deal, didn’t get it and settled in with a short term.

Woof, swing and a miss

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
YES!!!

Now that the best defensive third baseman in the game is back in the Bay, will you @Quid Pro Clowe tuning into any Giants games to watch the best defensive third baseman in the game?
I watch Giants game when I can since they’re local. Chappy and Bomel just give me more of a reason to make some more time.

I don't think A's fans would be caught dead cheering for the Giants lol
I’ve always been a fan of baseball first so I don’t mind watching them. Plus I have great memories of watching them with my great grandmother, who was a huge Matt Williams fan. She is the first person I started watching the sport with, so I have a bit of a complicated relationship with the Giants.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
YES!!!

Now that the best defensive third baseman in the game is back in the Bay, will you @Quid Pro Clowe tuning into any Giants games to watch the best defensive third baseman in the game?

The Giants signed Chapman... they didn't trade for Hayes from the Pirates.

*** yes, obviously Chapman still a very very good fielding 3B

Chapman was waiting for that long term deal, didn’t get it and settled in with a short term.

Woof, swing and a miss

Yeah... Chapman does that a lot.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad