Classic with Video Matt Carkner vs Colton Orr Feb 6, 2010

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Just absolutely dummied.

Carkner definitely got the worst of the Orr bouts.

I remember Lucic buckling him as well.

Tairy Greene

Feb 2, 2020
Doesn't seem like a decade ago does it? Orr was an entertaining fighter, won big or lost big!

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Just absolutely dummied.

Carkner definitely got the worst of the Orr bouts.

I remember Lucic buckling him as well.

The one Carkner win in that series actually did the most damage as Orr couldn't play hockey for over a month. His face looked like a raccoon. The reverse never happened to Carkner.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The one Carkner win in that series actually did the most damage as Orr couldn't play hockey for over a month. His face looked like a raccoon. The reverse never happened to Carkner.
So Orr lost one of the 3-4 fights. He knocked out Carkner twice.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
So Orr lost one of the 3-4 fights. He knocked out Carkner twice.

And.. what's your point? The record was never disputed. I was pointing out the severity of the damage done between the wins of both parties. There's no doubt Carkner's TKO win was the most damaging from either side. Carkner was always right back in the game in the losses and fighting again soon after. Orr was useless for a month when he lost, his face was literally broken. It's just overlooked when you focus on the actual knockouts.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
And.. what's your point? The record was never disputed. I was pointing out the severity of the damage done between the wins of both parties. There's no doubt Carkner's TKO win was the most damaging from either side. Carkner was always right back in the game in the losses and fighting again soon after. Orr was useless for a month when he lost, his face was literally broken. It's just overlooked when you focus on the actual knockouts.
Ok, man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad